Basement for Rent or Condo

Business and professional recommendations.
vicdamo

Basement for Rent or Condo

Post by vicdamo »

Hi Everyone,

I am moving to Kelowna and will be coming from Vancouver. I was really hoping someone could help me with a basement or apartment I am looking for. I want to move Nov 1st of this year. Looking at 700-1000 max that includes everything. I am starting my own business and moving to a town that I am not familiar with. If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated. Please reply.

Thank you

Vic
monroe
Übergod

Re: Basement for Rent or Condo

Post by monroe »

Hey Vik. What kina biz you getting into?

Vacancy pretty low here. You could try the college boards, you may be able to scalp a good lead there.

Good luck.
Last edited by monroe on Oct 13th, 2016, 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" ... Kind of weird but hey, weird is normal on castanet " - LANDM
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

Welcome, Vic.
Check the castanet rental section, kijiji, Craigslist, etc. along with the various property management companies usually associated with the various real estate companies in the area.
You are looking at the bottom of the price range and the rental market is very tight but, of course, someone has to fill the places that become vacant so it may as well be you!
Good luck with your move here and with the business startup. There can be incredibly negative folks on these threads that respond to people who newly move here so take those comments with a huge grain (truckload) of salt. It is a great area and, as long as your business is needed and you do it right, it will be a fantastic place to be.
You and 71 others Like this post
monroe
Übergod

Post by monroe »

LANDM wrote:There can be incredibly negative folks on these threads that respond to people who newly move here so take those comments with a huge grain (truckload) of salt. It is a great area and, as long as your business is needed and you do it right, it will be a fantastic place to be.

^^ oh yeah ... and what he said.

Buckle up.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Castanet by far has the largest selection of ads. Don't bother with Craigslist or Kijiji.
vicdamo

Post by vicdamo »

Hi guys,

Thank you for the heads up and the link to see more rentals. I am excited for the move but nervous to come. Hopefully I can get something cheap. Kelowna is very expensive for rentals and I have no idea why its so much. But then again BC is expensive all round.

Thank you guys.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

If you are willing to drive, I would also look at rentals on the Westside and Peachland as they tend to be a lot cheaper.
hail Satan y'all
artistwithaflare
Board Meister

Post by artistwithaflare »

You can easily find a 2 bedroom for 1,050 at Associated Property Management
Evergreen Apartments( on 395 Franklyn Road) just had one come available!...for Nov. 1st(or, sooner?)
Great neighborhood & neighbors!
Underground Parking and close to transit
Cats o.k. but, NO dogs, sorry.

I would call: 250-762-5932 direct becasue APM is hard to get a hold of!

Good Luck!
Last edited by artistwithaflare on Oct 14th, 2016, 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just say it as it is!
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

Beware of scam artists.
monroe
Übergod

Post by monroe »

There are many good people here that can offer good advice on almost anything, if youre ever in need. - but then there are those that will take your kidney's and leave you in bathtub full of ice.

... im not naming names ... but Bman

:138:
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

monroe wrote:There are many good people here that can offer good advice on almost anything, if youre ever in need. - but then there are those that will take your kidney's and leave you in bathtub full of ice.

... im not naming names ... but Bman

:138:

No demand for any kidneys since that Mexican thing but we could use a B+ liver.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.

Return to “Referrals”