Snow Removal - Companies..

Business and professional recommendations.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Snow Removal - Companies..

Post by Ken7 »

How do people around here run a business?? I can see now why they come and go, they have to change names as their reputation slips down toilet.

Last week I contacted three different snow removal companies. Not one responded, wow. Must be overly busy pushing snow..

IF anyone knows of someone who runs a snow removal business in Peachland area that actually knows how to deal with people, post it. I need someone who can keep a paved steep roadway open over the winter.

For those who run a business, it always helps to respond to your own Company messaging system. IF you don't you will likely not succeed.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Re: Snow Removal - Companies..

Post by TylerM4 »

Just a tip - many/most landscaping companies do snow removal in the winter. You may try calling some of the reputable landscaping places to see if they'd be interested in the work.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

TylerM4 wrote:Just a tip - many/most landscaping companies do snow removal in the winter. You may try calling some of the reputable landscaping places to see if they'd be interested in the work.

You're Joking.... I'm fully aware of that, several were also landscapers etc. Thanks for the tip!
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

For those who run a business, it always helps to respond to your own Company messaging system. IF you don't you will likely not succeed.

*removed*
on a side note I too get annoyed at all the business that have web sites and contact info pages etc and never get back to me or if they do its after 4 times asking.I found land scape people are in the top 10 as bad
I also find they all seem to survive though
Last edited by ferri on Oct 14th, 2016, 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

I do not know how far they cover, but when I lived in a Kelowna strata development, we didn't have decent snow removal services until we hired Global Roadway Maintenance for the 2013/14, and 2014/15 seasons. We moved and don't know if they were still providing good services last winter. They were adept with handling one heckuva-cantankerous cheap sonofagun in the complex. Now, I'm not at all saying you are cantankerous, but it is worth noting that despite his shenanigans, they could still be nice to the council members and management company.

I drive past their office frequently in West K, so I would hope they cover Peachland as well.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I have huge pet peeve with snow removal companies, that either push snow out on streets (of course not all of it) or pile it up on both sides entrance/exit and block the sidewalks.
Just stop doing that, it p/o us pedestrians (for me I can still get around it) those with disabilities not possible.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Referrals”