Recommendation for car windshield replacement

Business and professional recommendations.
OnTheGo

Recommendation for car windshield replacement

Post by OnTheGo »

Hi there, I'm hoping to get some recommendations and advice for the best place to either fix two cracks on a windshield or replace the windshield of my 2015 Subaru Forester? I was on the connector when a rock the size of fingerling potato flew out of nowhere and hit my windshield leaving two cracks on it. I thought it was just going to be a "ding" with a pit to fill, but oddly there isn't a "pit" but the cracks are there. I think I should go to ICBC about this but not sure what happens from there, chances are they will tell me to get it fixed and pay the deductible. Should I go to Subaru dealership first? I'm welcoming recommendations from others knowledgeable about this sort of thing with options of which auto glass replacement to go to that has a reputation for good service, integrity, honesty, and price. Thanks in advance!
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Recommendation for car windshield replacement

Post by w84u2 »

I highly reccomend Boyd Auto Body on either Dayton or Kirschner (I am sorry I can't remember) the two roads are parallel and 1 block apart. I had mine done there and they were great and very accommodating. No need to go to ICBC. They will file your claim for you and take care of everything. Pay your deductible and you are out of there.
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

w84u2 wrote:I highly reccomend Boyd Auto Body on either Dayton or Kirschner (I am sorry I can't remember) the two roads are parallel and 1 block apart. I had mine done there and they were great and very accommodating. No need to go to ICBC. They will file your claim for you and take care of everything. Pay your deductible and you are out of there.

Just about to write the exact same thing. I've gone here for years and the owners are great. They will handle everything.
You and 71 others Like this post
OnTheGo

Post by OnTheGo »

LANDM wrote:
w84u2 wrote:I highly reccomend Boyd Auto Body on either Dayton or Kirschner (I am sorry I can't remember) the two roads are parallel and 1 block apart. I had mine done there and they were great and very accommodating. No need to go to ICBC. They will file your claim for you and take care of everything. Pay your deductible and you are out of there.

Just about to write the exact same thing. I've gone here for years and the owners are great. They will handle everything.

Thank you!
OnTheGo

Post by OnTheGo »

Thank you!
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

There's a glass shop just north of princess auto on Spall (name escapes me). I have had many repairs done there and they do a top quality job with a good price..
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Leading edge glass.

They have many years of experience and do high quality work. I've had them do mine.

And you'll be supporting a castanet poster!
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
GoStumpy
Lord of the Board

Post by GoStumpy »

Thanks for the recommendation Bman! We strive to do the best possible job to keep your car looking and working as good as factory, sometimes better.
Disclaimer: My posts may contain honesty. May not be suitable for all audiences.

Return to “Referrals”