Dryer not working

Business and professional recommendations.
clefairy41_

Dryer not working

Post by clefairy41_ »

our dryer started to thump today.............does anyone have a responsible, and dependable person......thanks
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Dryer not working

Post by w84u2 »

clefairy41_ wrote:our dryer started to thump today.............does anyone have a responsible, and dependable person......thanks

There is no such thing anymore. My suggestion is, since dryers are cheap and easy to replace, buy a new one. The "thump" sounds like a bearing. The repair cost is greater than a replacement.
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
clefairy41_

Post by clefairy41_ »

why thank you..........that's what we are thinking too.........but don't know about repairs and such
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Depending on the age you might be better to replace it with either a new one or a used one. Depending on your budget.
So I saw a bumper sticker today that said, I'm a Veterinarian so I drive like an animal.
I suddenly realised how many Proctologists are on the road!
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

Bsuds wrote:Depending on the age you might be better to replace it with either a new one or a used one. Depending on your budget.

Sounds like you talking about ex-wives.
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

They got BUCKETS of used dyers everywhere..

Recycle the old and get a used one.. Try the Restore on Enterprise Way at Cooper Rd.
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Bsuds wrote:Depending on the age you might be better to replace it with either a new one or a used one. Depending on your budget.
w84u2 wrote:
Sounds like you talking about ex-wives.

Present ones...if they are "ex" then they have all ready been replaced.

As to getting a used dryer I'm not sure I would trust one from Restore but you can get one with a warranty from places like Anderson's Appliances and they might even give you a trade in.
So I saw a bumper sticker today that said, I'm a Veterinarian so I drive like an animal.
I suddenly realised how many Proctologists are on the road!
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

Dryers are like wives, they might need replacing if;

If they take too much energy and don't heat up as fast as they used to..

They make too much noise and create fluff ...

It takes more than one cycle to get the job done....

The lint trap is always full and the exhaust is plugged....

I newer model might be in order....one with a warranty.
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

Return to “Referrals”