Hearing Aids

Business and professional recommendations.
Gypsylady
Fledgling

Hearing Aids

Post by Gypsylady »

How many of you have bought hearing aids,and are very satisfied with both price and
ability to hear?
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Hearing Aids

Post by Merry »

Whichever company you decide to buy from, make sure they have outlets nationwide, just in case you ever move and need some work done on them.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
RVThereYet
Übergod

Post by RVThereYet »

Merry wrote:Whichever company you decide to buy from, make sure they have outlets nationwide, just in case you ever move and need some work done on them.

I don't use hearing aids, but I'd suggest Costco... Reason being is that when I need eye glasses, they are always around 50% less cost than any "specialty" store, and they offer great service & warranty, they have stores all over NA including Mexico, plus Asia and Europe and an excellent return policy to boot ... you can't go wrong, even if you'd have to become a member, I bet the savings on the HA would outweigh the cost of the membership. Good luck!
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I get mine at Costco and yes they are half the price buying the same ones elsewhere.
I am working with my 3rd set from them and am quite satisfied.
So I saw a bumper sticker today that said, I'm a Veterinarian so I drive like an animal.
I suddenly realised how many Proctologists are on the road!
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

Ditto for my mother. Recently she got her first pair of hearing aids from Costco. Good service and she can hear now! Downside is that conversations with her are now less humourous.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Piecemaker wrote:Ditto for my mother. Recently she got her first pair of hearing aids from Costco. Good service and she can hear now! Downside is that conversations with her are now less humourous.

Every once in a while just move your lips without saying anything. It should drive her crazy thinking she has a problem with them.
So I saw a bumper sticker today that said, I'm a Veterinarian so I drive like an animal.
I suddenly realised how many Proctologists are on the road!
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

I also agree with trying Costco. My husband went to a clinic in West K and tried two different pairs. The one that was recommended was $7000. He got to try them for month. We went to Costco during that month and he found ones that worked even better for him for about $2000.

Costco all the way.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

my older sister got her's at costco also, was less money and just as good :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Referrals”