Recommend a Hybrid SUV?

Business and professional recommendations.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Recommend a Hybrid SUV?

Post by Bsuds »

Jflem1983 wrote:Consumer reports hates American workers

"To supplement laboratory testing, the survey research department gathers the experiences that hundreds of thousands of our subscribers have had with products and services through an annual questionnaire. Those results are the basis of our well-known auto Frequency-of-Repair index and other product-reliability reports."

Apparently the American consumer hates the American workers. (products)

Don't forget that many of these vehicles are built/assembled in NA.

Either way before purchasing any large item like a car do the research first!

Pretty with bells and whistles isn't always the best.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Meh I'm on my 4th consecutive ram . First one is still running has 350000 on it . People can bash dodge all they want . They make a decent truck for less than a Chevy . They are not ugly like fords
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

As to consumer reports. They have been hating dodge since at least the mid 90s. Mopar had a lot of rough years as a result
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Last edited by Lady tehMa on Mar 13th, 2017, 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
I haven't failed until I quit.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

A friend of mine has a Dodge 3500 and it died on him coming back from California. Second time in less than a year it has died on a trip.
I have owned one in the past as well and never again.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Bsuds wrote:A friend of mine has a Dodge 3500 and it died on him coming back from California. Second time in less than a year it has died on a trip.
I have owned one in the past as well and never again.

Sounds like a personal problem :smt045

Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Personally my husband and I prefer vehicles built in Japan - more reliable. But we have a sedan and a hatchback. My Toyota Matrix has seats that fold flat (though I'm thinking you'll probably need more room that it has).

My best friend has a Hyundai Santa Fe and it has done more than it was supposed to be able to and is still running.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Lady tehMa wrote:Personally my husband and I prefer vehicles built in Japan - more reliable. But we have a sedan and a hatchback. My Toyota Matrix has seats that fold flat (though I'm thinking you'll probably need more room that it has).

My best friend has a Hyundai Santa Fe and it has done more than it was supposed to be able to and is still running.

Agreed. I have a Tacoma and it runs like a dream and takes me everywhere I need to go. I spend a lot of time in the mountains. If I won the lottery I would still be driving this truck.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
PDT
Fledgling

Post by PDT »

JLives wrote:
Lady tehMa wrote:Personally my husband and I prefer vehicles built in Japan - more reliable. But we have a sedan and a hatchback. My Toyota Matrix has seats that fold flat (though I'm thinking you'll probably need more room that it has).

Agreed. I have a Tacoma and it runs like a dream and takes me everywhere I need to go. I spend a lot of time in the mountains. If I won the lottery I would still be driving this truck.

Interestingly enough, the Toyota Matrix was built in Cambridge, Ontario and the Tacoma's are built in San Antonio, Texas and Tijuana, Mexico.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Our last vehicle was a 2008 Ford Escape and we drove it for 7 years with no major problems.
We weren't fussy on the design of the new ones.

The back seats folded down flat with room enough for 2 sets of golf clubs and 2 push carts. Lots of room.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Jflem1983 wrote:Sounds like a personal problem :smt045

LOL, that was one of my CWO's favorite sayings when I was in the Military.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

2007 Dodge Nitro. I have for you. Very good shape. Cut rate deal. Special for you, only $6699.99.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Glacier wrote:2007 Dodge Nitro. I have for you. Very good shape. Cut rate deal. Special for you, only $6699.99.

Is that what you are paying her to take it off your hands?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

It's a standard and I'd never be able to handle it.

I did test drive a Buick Enclave today. 2006. Anyone got any experience with those?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “Referrals”