Dentist and Doctor in Kelowna or Lake Country

Business and professional recommendations.
megharwood

Dentist and Doctor in Kelowna or Lake Country

Post by megharwood »

I'm hoping to find a recommendation for a reliable and reasonable dentist in Kelowna or Lake Country. Preferably with staff that are gentle and aren't always trying to up-sell you on cosmetic or unnecessary procedures.

Also wondering if anyone has tips for finding a GP in Kelowna (other than just calling individual clinics)? If you know someone who is accepting new patients, please let me know.

Thank you!
Noisy Boater
Übergod

Re: Dentist and Doctor in Kelowna or Lake Country

Post by Noisy Boater »

Our dentists are in the srtipmall in Glenmore with the Tim Hortons and McDonalds. No upsales and great service. I am a sissy pants when it comes to dental work but we have been here for yrs.
Did You Have A Big Bowl Of Stupid For Breakfast ? I Have 8 Billion Gazillion Likes.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

Dr. kim in the mission is very good,
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

Derek Townsend in lake country. Ian Leitch and his young associate.....someone Weins?...in Kelowna.
You and 71 others Like this post
RustyCrayon
Board Meister

Post by RustyCrayon »

LANDM wrote:Derek Townsend in lake country. Ian Leitch and his young associate.....someone Weins?...in Kelowna.

Dr. Townsend is an excellent dentist!
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

In Kelowna at Access Dental, Dr. Klara Burlacu. She's from Romania and requalified here. I really like her.
I haven't failed until I quit.
megharwood

Post by megharwood »

Thanks very much for the suggestions! Looking forward to having a dentist again!
stephenm250

Post by stephenm250 »

I recently became a new patient at Care Dental (beside Cactus Club and Walmart) off Highway 97 and Banks Road. It was incredible! I have have never been to a dentist like this before. From the moment I arrived I was treated warmly, and the reception area, infact the entire building is beautiful, and more like a spa lounge, seriously, it is incredible.

The dentist was Dr. Dan, he also has another practice in Salmon Arm, turns out that his family has been in the Okanagan for generations, we ended up knowing a lot of the same people! He was so nice, took the time to explain everything to me, I never felt rushed.

The technology that they have is top of the line, Dr. Dan was saying that the 3D X-Ray machine is only one of 2 in BC, and because of it, and a milling machine that they have, I was able to get 2 crowns complete in one (and my first) visit. This blew my mind, the fact that they made it there. No more temporary fillings, extra missed days at work. And it wasn't any more expensive than my old dentist.

They even gave me a pair of cozy slippers and a warm blanket. I chatted, watched Netflix, had a nap. Loved it.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

My dentist is so close to retirement , I doubt he'd like this ..

Dr. Peter Bunyan on Pandosy and ALL his staff deserve more than a nod.

Been the wifes family dentist for eons and is very gentle with kids , elderly and wimps like me when it comes to dentistry ..
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Discover Dental. Best I've been to in over 11 years here, lovely staff and less expensive ( but state of the Art) than other places I have been. Check them out including Facebook. Number 1 dental office here and they work hard to keep that rating. Bothe Dentists have children so good with the little ones.
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second

Return to “Referrals”