Washers

Business and professional recommendations.
Bubalouie
Guru

Washers

Post by Bubalouie »

Does it ever friggen end, so the washing machine has bitten the dust, any reccommendations on where to look, I heard Eric's Refrigeration sells used and new. Haven't won the lottery so not sure where to start.
W105
Guru

Re: Washers

Post by W105 »

recently bought some appliances from Coast Appliances (by the Brick)..great prices and nice selection !!
slootman
Übergod

Post by slootman »

I found my last washing machine at Wagner and was very happy with them. Great service and they had some used stuff around at better price points than new.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Anderson's sells used stuff too.

Whats wrong with yours? Would it be too expensive/old to fix?
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

They quoted minimum 200, it's also about 12 years old, the spin cycle has quit, plus leaves streaks on pretty much everything, don't think the horrible water in SE helps either.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Bought a washer from homedepot just last year. I thought they had good prices, and no interest on their credit. I like the new washers, the outlet pump doesn't blast the waste water out too quickly.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

It's cheaper and easier to buy a new one.

Go to Costco.com, they have great selection and their prices are better than local appliance store. Free delivery too.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Do you need a Costco card to use their dot.com site?

I have a costco card and need a new fridge soon, nice tip to use their site.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Queen K wrote:Do you need a Costco card to use their dot.com site?

I have a costco card and need a new fridge soon, nice tip to use their site.

You just need to enter your membership number.

I bought a washer/dryer from them at $200 cheaper than local stores. Same model, same everything. Delivered to the room of my choice.
Temet Nosce
Board Meister

Post by Temet Nosce »

Costco.ca
It is a great site I use it a lot... but the shipping is included the price. If they have what you want in warehouse it will be cheaper because not actually free shipping.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

DAMN IT !! I just tossed one out ..

Cost me some loot to have a 1 800 trash company to gipe it out of my basement ...
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Bought a set from sears last fall, good price on sale and have to say, it was great service.
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

Fingers crossed, it seems to be working for now, I think there was too much in it and went to the one side, got unbalanced and quit spinning. Whew, gives me time to save, don't need a set, we barely use the dryer, pretty much hang everything up (although not in this smoke). Have been checking prices and wowsa, some of them washers are Audi pricing.
Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Relentless »

Bubalouie wrote:They quoted minimum 200, it's also about 12 years old, the spin cycle has quit, plus leaves streaks on pretty much everything, don't think the horrible water in SE helps either.

AAA Trading in Rutland sells parts and repairs thousands of these units, you probably just need a motor coupler or something simple, less than $100 repair, and good for another 10 years

Return to “Referrals”