Air conditioner repair person

Business and professional recommendations.
lucky2beme
Fledgling

Air conditioner repair person

Post by lucky2beme »

Got home last night and discovered my A/C unit is not working. Can anyone recommend a certified person or company that doesn't charge an arm and a leg for a call out fee? I am really strapped for cash and can't afford the high prices that some of these companies charge on top of potential repair costs. TIA for any helpful info.
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Air conditioner repair person

Post by Jflem1983 »

A few things can look for that might save u some money . Is anything blocking air flow . A furnace filter etc . Weeds that type of thing . Second it could be froze up . Third if is just a capacitor you could likely change it out yourself . A compressor not so much . Pull off the panel on you outside condenser. Look for the compressor . If it is cold on bottom you still have gas in there . If it's not you have a leak .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
W105
Guru

Re: Air conditioner repair person

Post by W105 »

please check your furnace filter first...my spouse is a HVAC man and he said so many people forget the importance of keeping your furnace filters clean..if it's plugged solid your A/C will not work..

Return to “Referrals”