New Mortgage

Business and professional recommendations.
fvkasm2x
Guru

New Mortgage

Post by fvkasm2x »

Thinking about moving. We got our first mortgage with RBC and were not happy at all with the service and she completely screwed up our paperwork. This will be our 2nd home if we go through with it.
Any recommendations, tips or pointers?

Our current mortgage will be at it's 5 year mark this fall.

Please note, we are now in Edmonton Alberta so advice or pointers are great.

Any referrals and it'd have to be "big chain" or someone we can use in Edmonton
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: New Mortgage

Post by Queen K »

If you go with a option to use double up payments, make sure they follow through. Making such double ups saved my day when I needed to take equity out of the townhouse to buy this place.

What type of home are you hunting for? Fixer upper? Fully finished? Number of bedrooms? Rural, City?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Go with a broker instead of trying to find individual companies.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

Queen K wrote:If you go with a option to use double up payments, make sure they follow through. Making such double ups saved my day when I needed to take equity out of the townhouse to buy this place.

What type of home are you hunting for? Fixer upper? Fully finished? Number of bedrooms? Rural, City?

Looking to get something bigger or with a detached shop we can convert to a photo studio. My wife's quit her retail job to do her photography full time. This makes more sense than paying for studio rental
kelownman
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by kelownman »

Return to “Referrals”