Trustworthy business for second hand laptop?

Business and professional recommendations.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Trustworthy business for second hand laptop?

Post by binky11 »

Always nice to get a referral. I am not in the know of any places that sell used laptops, although I know they are out there. As with most of these kind of businesses, I am sure some have good names, and well, others maybe not so good. Any referrals for me?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Trustworthy business for second hand laptop?

Post by GordonH »

I believe a number of computer retailers do sell refurbished computers, I suspect with any used item it will be hit & or miss.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

GordonH wrote:I believe a number of computer retailers do sell refurbished computers, I suspect with any used item it will be hit & or miss.

Especially with electronics, yes. That's why I was hoping maybe some one out there has great experiences with one that they could highly recommend. Or PM me with any they wouldn't.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

You'll be surprised how cheap laptops have become. You can pick up a very good model with warranty and have a headache free experience for less than $500. A used laptop wouldn't be that much cheaper and you'll be playing a lottery with what you get.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

I'd check out Best Buy - lots of refurbished computers, most are manufacturer certified as pre-owned and come with warranty.

I bought my MacBook used, brand new keyboard, battery and drive - not a scratch on it, came with full manufacturers warranty and I saved $500 over new - have never had an issue with it.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “Referrals”