A good naturopath?

Business and professional recommendations.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

A good naturopath?

Post by binky11 »

I could not go through all the pages in this thread to look to see if this referral has been already addressed, forgive me if it has.
I am in real need of a GOOD naturopath. I now know after many years of being so unwell, that that my issues cannot be treated by my or any GP. Like GP's, I am sure that there are good and bad. Difference is, it's not covered by medical, and whatever I am going to pay is going to come out of my meger $200.00 a month grocery budget, so I need someone who is not going to rob me blind. Does anyone have any idea even approximately what they charge for a first visit when they do all their testing? I really have no idea. Adrenal fatigue and sky high cortisol levels is my priority right now to get under control. Would love to hear from anyone who has been to one and can highly recommend. :) Thanks.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Re: A good naturopath?

Post by TreeGuy »

My Naturopath is Dr. Wickenheiser, he’s a good Dr not a snake oil salesman. He did send me to Dr Pagdin when I was experiencing similar symptoms. Dr Pagdin is pricey but VERY good.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Re: A good naturopath?

Post by Lady tehMa »

binky11 wrote:I could not go through all the pages in this thread to look to see if this referral has been already addressed, forgive me if it has.
I am in real need of a GOOD naturopath. I now know after many years of being so unwell, that that my issues cannot be treated by my or any GP. Like GP's, I am sure that there are good and bad. Difference is, it's not covered by medical, and whatever I am going to pay is going to come out of my meger $200.00 a month grocery budget, so I need someone who is not going to rob me blind. Does anyone have any idea even approximately what they charge for a first visit when they do all their testing? I really have no idea. Adrenal fatigue and sky high cortisol levels is my priority right now to get under control. Would love to hear from anyone who has been to one and can highly recommend. :) Thanks.

I have been treated for Adrenal Fatigue - I saw Dr. Alana Berg at Mission Naturopathic. Naturopathy isn't cheap, though :( Your best bet is to ask around and see who has any programs that might help?
I haven't failed until I quit.

Return to “Referrals”