September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Headliner

September 11

Post by Headliner »

I would like to hear some opinons towards 9/11. What do you guys think? Terrorist attack or one of the largest government controlled operations in history?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: September 11

Post by Fancy »

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Headliner wrote:I would like to hear some opinons towards 9/11. What do you guys think? Terrorist attack or one of the largest government controlled operations in history?

Nice to see your interest, Headliner.

To the unobstructed mind it's easy to see the realities surrounding the events of 9/11...obstructed minds turn a blind-eye to these realities. 9/11 was a false-flag. False-flags are not unusual and have been used repeatedly over time.

I imagine this thread will be moved here soon enough. Feel free to peruse the thread...I (and others) have provided much information proving the 'official story' given to 9/11 a fraud on many levels.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Mr. Personality
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr. Personality »

:127:
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Mr. Personality wrote::127:

Speaking of obstructed minds...
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Mr. Personality
Lord of the Board

What of them?

Are you saying anyone who thinks the US did a poor job of securing their borders and ignored intel but was not actually involved in the event itself has an obstructed mind?

There's a reason people don't take crackpot theories seriously. They come from crackpots.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

People like peaceseeker cannot have a conversation about 9/11 without name calling. Obstructed minds, ostrich, close minded, sheep, sheeple. It is a standard ploy.

Those who believe in the 9/11 conspiracy have no evidence to back their claims. They know that, but they want to convince others that they are right. The ploy is to slam and denigrate those who do not believe in the conspiracy, thus attempting to portray to the uninitiated that not believing in the conspiracy will put the uninitiated on the same level.

"If you don't agree with me, you are a sheeple."
"Only those with clear minds can see that Bush was behind it."

Take away all the rhetoric and one is left with no evidence.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Bagotricks
Lord of the Board

Post by Bagotricks »

Nebula wrote:
Take away all the rhetoric and one is left with no evidence.

...except if you ask yourself "Who benefited from all this"?

- creation of the biggest government agency in history
- patriot act
- a few wars and associated rebuilding contracts
- excuse to "settle" in the oil rich middle east
- terrorism is to today, what communism was yesterday.
- security contracts, defense contracts ($$$)

I'm not a big conspiracy theory buff on this subject, but even if you read the "offical" 9/11 report - they knew the attacks were coming but seemed to soft shoe and ignore it. "Oops" was the only real explanation. Play dumb and get away with it, very simple.

I don't believe there were missiles, bombs, explosives planted ect. I do believe there might have been a few people in key positions that wanted it/let it happen - as the benefits clearly outweigh the dangers. 3000 dead Americans and they can have card blanche rule and torture people and "convince people its ok", make trillions of dollars and legally spy on your own citizens?

Up until 9/11, attacking other countries without provocation out of "self defense" was something only the Japanese did in Pearl Harbor.

Life is cheap in this world, and on the level of this conversation.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Bago, we could discuss your post at length, because it may well have some merit.

It would be far easier to have a few top level people in cahoots than the thousands of people it would have taken to pull off the grand conspiracy that is touted as being what happened that day.

We live in a society and a system where no matter what happens, someone ends up benefiting. A catastrophic hurricane devastates an area, sales at lumber stores go up. Terrorists drive planes into buildings, defense contractors profit. That's just the way things are. Was it done on purpose? That's the $64,000 question.

Were there hundreds, if not thousands, of people involved in an enormous conspiracy on 9/11? The conspiracy theorists seem to think it probable.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Nebula wrote:Were there hundreds, if not thousands, of people involved in an enormous conspiracy on 9/11? The conspiracy theorists seem to think it probable.

Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Bagotricks
Lord of the Board

Post by Bagotricks »

Nebula wrote:Bago, we could discuss your post at length, because it may well have some merit.

Were there hundreds, if not thousands, of people involved in an enormous conspiracy on 9/11? The conspiracy theorists seem to think it probable.

If we touch on this 1% thing without getting political about it, sure.

I don't believe there were thousands and thousands of people in on it. Not possible, someone would talk or slip up.

There are a few families, lets say a few hundred people in total - that have alot of wealth and power in this world. This is not Illuminati stuff either. Just that 1% that owns everything, including the government. They are partners, persay. Lots of money and power in this world, and its highly concentrated and embedded in top levels in society.

There is alot of money being made and powershifts because of 9/11. It gave alot of people power. I cant quote the direct reference point, but it was being discussed in some think-tanks pre-9/11 that the only way to get the public to "go along" with increased surveillance and state power - was if they were "lucky enough" to endure a shocking event like "Pearl Harbor".

When the cold war died, the powers that be lost their edge. War is the motivator of civilizations.

If we go back to JFK, if any main conspiracy exists that holds water - it was that JFK was taken out because he was not going to go into Vietnam. All that boiled down to was money and defense contracts really.

You could never prove any of this, but alot of people made alot of money and gained alot of power because of 9/11. Hell the states OWNS Iraq now.

I don't buy that the government can go after a waitress for evading a few hundred dollars in tips, but when a memo gets to "The Presidents" desk a few months before planes slam into buildings, warning about planes slamming into buildings - that they "goofed and make a oopsie".
Mr. Personality
Lord of the Board

To the topic at hand, I do believe they dropped the ball on it. They were outright told there would be an attack and just ignored it. As far as the end results, I think this just landed in his lap and he and Cheney used it to their best abilities (and did a good job of it too).

As to JFK not entering Vietnam, wasn't the US involved in Vietnam before he was President?
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Nebula, Mr. Personality ...other deniers, ya'll can keep turning a blind-eye to the obvious for however long you like. You can keep ignoring the experiences of explosions by the witnesses/survivors for as long as you like. Because in your world there were no witnesses/survivors to explosions...you remain deaf to them even though over the years they've been quite vocal about their experiences.

The entire 'official story' begins to unravel when one looks at the scientific evidence of the WTC buildings being brought down by explosives. This is fact, not fantasy. Fact. I understand it's difficult for some of you to come to terms with something so heinous but perhaps it's time that you did?

Science is science...

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=13049
Global Research, April 3, 2009

Complete article (pdf download)
http://www.benthamscience.com/open/tocp ... 7TOCPJ.SGM

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe
Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley and Bradley R. Larsen Pp 7-31

We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.
Last edited by peaceseeker on Oct 14th, 2011, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ John Lennon
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

peaceseeker wrote:Nebula, Mr. Personality ...other deniers, ya'll can keep turning a blind-eye to the obvious for however long you like. You can keep ignoring the experiences of explosions by the witnesses/survivors for as long as you like. Because in your world there were no witnesses/survivors to explosions...you remain deaf to them even though over the years they've been quite vocal about their experiences.

The entire 'official story' begins to unravel when one looks at the scientific evidence of the WTC buildings being brought down by explosives. This is fact, not fantasy. Fact. I understand it's difficult for some of you to come to terms with something so heinous but perhaps it's time that you did?

See what I mean? They just keep hammering away with the insults.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Nebula wrote:
peaceseeker wrote:Nebula, Mr. Personality ...other deniers, ya'll can keep turning a blind-eye to the obvious for however long you like. You can keep ignoring the experiences of explosions by the witnesses/survivors for as long as you like. Because in your world there were no witnesses/survivors to explosions...you remain deaf to them even though over the years they've been quite vocal about their experiences.

See what I mean? They just keep hammering away with the insults.

No insults, Nebula...you (deniers) do deny anything that doesn't support the 'official story'...you do turn a blind-eye to the overwhelming physical and scientific evidence of explosives being used to bring down the buildings...you do remain deaf to the witnesses/survivors who have been very vocal over the years about their experiencing explosions...obviously it is difficult for some of you to come to terms with what truly happened on that day.

Am I missing something here?...please tell me what I am getting wrong.
Last edited by peaceseeker on Oct 14th, 2011, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”