Any Restaurants Open Christmas Day In Kelowna?

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Noisy Boater
Übergod

Re: Any Restaurants Open Christmas Day In Kelowna?

Post by Noisy Boater »

mott.hoople wrote:At Parkinsons Rec I think there is a church that puts on a free dinner for anyone.

Yup there is. The Victory Life puts it on & after work the wife & I will be there volunteering to serve up dinner to those who come. :spinball:
Did You Have A Big Bowl Of Stupid For Breakfast ? I Have 8 Billion Gazillion Likes.
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

MAPearce wrote:Ok so , any body know of a pub open Christmas day ?? Kids are gone and the Boss has to work...

Dakota`s on Harvey.
Otter
Board Meister

Post by Otter »

ORL in the Best Western down by Central Park will be open on Christmas if you're still looking for a place. I haven't been there myself, but I understand that it's quite good. And they have a lounge if you're just wanting a drink.

Merry Christmas and be safe.
Otter
OKValleyGal

Post by OKValleyGal »

I also saw on the front page of Castanet yesterday that Christophers downtown is open today. MAPearce they also have a lounge if you are interested. Merry Christmas Everyone! Thank you again for all the suggestions. Hope Santa is good to all of you :smt114
TyrianQuill
Board Meister

Post by TyrianQuill »

OKValleyGal wrote:I also saw on the front page of Castanet yesterday that Christophers downtown is open today. MAPearce they also have a lounge if you are interested. Merry Christmas Everyone! Thank you again for all the suggestions. Hope Santa is good to all of you :smt114

ENJOY and Merry Christmas to you also :-)

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place (George Bernard Shaw)
jaygurl17

Post by jaygurl17 »

The four points sheraton restaurant Gulf Stream is open and doing a 3cpurse turkey dinner.
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

Yes the few times I ordered from Imperial I thought it was pretty damn good as well. Now this thread has me thinkin what's open in Edmonton.
Sure do love Rutland!!
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

Docs on Bernard is open today.
Monsterdriver
Fledgling

Post by Monsterdriver »

Captain Awesome wrote:Good god, some people are lazy. Cook some food yourself for a change. Supposed to be a family thing.

Just me and the dog, everyone else is dead and buried, and I know their is no god, but thanks for the advice, we'll open a can of something.
Stupid or Ugly; you need to decide, you can't be both
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

OKValleyGal wrote:Does anyone know of any restaurants open Christmas Day in the Kelowna, Westbank, Rutland area? Chinese Food suggestions would be welcomed. Most of the family is out of town this year, so it will be a quiet Christmas and it would be nice to go out for dinner that day somewhere.

Would you like to come to my house and share what we have? BBQ Tenderloin from T-Bones, Baked, giant potatoes, corn,xmas cake for zert, just me, mom, and a young nephew this year.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

There's only one left.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Sonny Taylor
Board Meister

Post by Sonny Taylor »

econovan64 wrote:The people at Imperial Banquet are from the Philippines. But they do make the best Chinese food in Kelowna by a long shot.

That's kind of interesting. The best Pizza I've ever eaten was in Hong Kong... made by a strictly Filipino staff.
Kelo_Can613
Fledgling

Post by Kelo_Can613 »

Imperial Banquet's dine-in special (chow mein / rice + two sides) is phenomenal.
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

If you don't know of any places open yesterday, why are you commenting. Stop derailing the thread with your ridiculous comments.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Dec 26th, 2014, 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic comment removed.
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

In most cases Christmas Day is only day of the year retail/restaurants actually closes for the day. People want that day open as well. I noticed another thread about grocery store being open on Christmas Day.

Well, plan ahead either buy groceries or take-out on the 24th and be prepared for that 1 day not being opened.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”