The Oklahoma City Bombing

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
eMeM
Übergod

Re: The Oklahoma City Bombing

Post by eMeM »

kompili wrote:Several bombs destroyed the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building on April 19, 1995. President Clinton blamed the bombing on domestic right-wing terrorists. The bombing destroyed the records of the 1993 massacre of the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas, and also records relating to Mena. Although the case is still somewhat disputed, the bombing was very likely instigated by a secret criminal organization parasitic upon the U.S. government and blamed on a member of a right-wing militia, Timothy McVeigh, who was known to be sympathetic to violent resistance to the federal government. There was no sign whatsoever of a revolution, but McVeigh gave the U.S. government the excuse it needed and the pretext for new emergency measures, the Counter-Terrorism Bill.

It's interesting to note that if you know the Constitution, question the government's authority or so much as peruse websites that discuss an individual's sovereignty you are now considered a terrorist or at least have the potential.
http://www.fbi.gov/page2/april10/sovere ... 41310.html
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

eMeM wrote:It's interesting to note that if you know the Constitution, question the government's authority or so much as peruse websites that discuss an individual's sovereignty you are now considered a terrorist or at least have the potential.
http://www.fbi.gov/page2/april10/sovere ... 41310.html

You betcha! Welcome to our (present) future.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Article From Years Past
http://www.wanttoknow.info/11/05_elites ... ies_autism

A Conspiracy So Vast; How Crimes Become Obsessions
May 13, 2001, New York Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/13/weeki ... w-crimes...

The disclosure that the Federal Bureau of Investigation withheld documents from Timothy McVeigh's lawyers seems certain to ignite a controversy that will burn for years, perhaps decades. ''If any questions or doubts remain about this case, it would cast a permanent cloud over justice,'' said Attorney General John D. Ashcroft in delaying Mr. McVeigh's execution until at least June 11. But for some people the cloud has been there all along, and always will be. They will never accept the government's assertion that the withholding of the documents was simple human, bureaucratic error. And so the 1995 bombing of a federal office building in Oklahoma City seems likely to join the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. as events whose truth -- in the eyes of some Americans -- is forever untold. ''Gee, how did that happen?'' Charles Key, a former member of the Oklahoma House of Representatives, said in sarcastic response to the news that the McVeigh defense team had been denied evidence held by the government. Mr. Key, who lives in Oklahoma City, said he has always been convinced that Mr. McVeigh had accomplices beyond Terry Nichols, the other person convicted in the bombing. The government has not pursued the case aggressively, he said, because the full truth would be too damning.

Note: There is an abundance of solid information that the Oklahoma City bombing was manipulated in major ways. For two revealing AP articles on the FBI concealing evidence, click here and here. For news reports that there were undetonated bombs in the building, sharply contradicting the official story click here and here.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

A Noble Lie
http://www.anoblelie.com/

Oklahoma City and Jamie Gorelick and CDI
Submitted by Satyavira on Tue, 12/20/2011 - 11:35pm
http://911blogger.com/news/2011-12-20/o ... ck-and-cdi

Grand Juror Hoppy Heidelberg and Producer Chris Emery of the film "A Noble Lie" discuss the connection in 1995 with Eric Holder and Jamie Gorelick of 9/11 Commission in the investigation of the Oklahoma City bombings.

Also it seems our friends over at "Controlled Demolition, Inc" did the clean up for that one too…?

Alex talks with Hoppy Heidelberg who was picked to be on an Oklahoma Grand Jury in 1995 and subsequently asked questions federal prosecutors avoided during the investigation of the bombing of the Alfred Murrah Federal Building. Heidelberg is featured in A Noble Lie, a documentary on the OKC bombing.

Last edited by peaceseeker on May 2nd, 2012, 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

'To this day we are told that the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murruh Federal Building in Oklahoma City was the work of two men and a truck bomb, despite an asymmetrical blast radius and the fact that much of the building was blown out from the inside.

In this interview, former Oklahoma City police officer Don Browning, who was part of the search and rescue operations, elaborates on the incongruities he and other officers witnessed as they searched the rubble for survivors.

He also speaks out about the threats and intimidation by the FBI to keep them quiet about what they saw, and about the murder of fellow officer Terry Yeakey.'

Threats, intimidation, and murder: the silencing OKC Bombing witnesses
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... sses-.html

OKC bombing witness speaks out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJw104wiols#t=669s

OKC bombing witness speaks out

In a groundbreaking interview, Infowars Nighly News host Rob Dew speaks with Don Browning, a K9 unit police officer for OKC, and Holland Van den Nieuwenhof, writer & producer for already classic exposé 'A Noble Lie'. Browning, who found many living and dead in the rubble of the Murrah Federal Building, discusses how he received thinly-veiled threats from the feds after he began asking questions about the inconsistencies he witnessed in part of a continuing series of interviews re-examining the official lies of the Oklahoma City Bombing, which paved the way for 9/11 and false flag events yet to come.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... sses-.html
Last edited by peaceseeker on May 2nd, 2012, 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Investigating the Investigation
April 13, 2012, Wall Street Journal
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 77930.html

On April 19, 1995, a huge truck bomb destroyed a large part of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City ... killing 168 people, including 19 children. In a matter of days the FBI established that the bombing was the work of a conspiracy. The first conspirator arrested was Timothy McVeigh, a 27-year-old Army veteran. The second conspirator arrested was Terry Nichols. "Oklahoma City," an extraordinarily well-researched book, asserts that the FBI investigation of the bombing was badly flawed and missed, or disregarded, evidence of a larger conspiracy. The authors, Andrew Gumbel and Roger Charles, are both highly regarded investigative reporters who have been immersed in this case for more than a decade. They were given access to vast amounts of material assembled by the defense teams, including 18,000 FBI witness interviews. The book ... outlines how federal prosecutors, eager to wrap up the McVeigh and Nichols cases, avoided raising questions about possible co-conspirators that the defense could use to confound a jury. Among the glaring gaps in the investigation was the failure of the FBI to attempt to match the more than 1,000 unidentified latent fingerprints found in the investigation. [And] almost all the eyewitnesses to the crime claimed that McVeigh was not alone. No fewer than 24 witnesses said that they saw McVeigh, just before and after the crime, with a man who could not have been ... Mr. Nichols. The FBI concluded that these witnesses had all been confused. Certainly eyewitness testimony can be unreliable, but 24 mistaken witnesses—and no accurate ones?

Note: Many aspects of the Oklahoma City bombing were covered up. For a compilation of media videos showing without doubt there were other bombs in the building which later were completely ignored, click here. For other major media articles showing major manipulation, click here, here, and here.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

OKC Bombing Star Witness Reveals Staged Government Terror Attack
Submitted by Joe on Thu, 04/19/2012
http://911blogger.com/news/2012-04-19/o ... ror-attack

http://www.infowars.com/okc-bombing-sta ... or-attack/

Alex talks with Jane Graham and James Lane about the OK City bombing. Graham is a survivor of that attack and Lane is the producer and director of A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995, a documentary available at the Infowars Store.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3eDsWbf3Ao#t=0s
Last edited by peaceseeker on May 2nd, 2012, 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ John Lennon
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Same old lies, lost tapes and all. Reminds me of 9/11
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
10Sne1
Übergod

Post by 10Sne1 »

kompili wrote:Same old lies, lost tapes and all. Reminds me of 9/11

What "lost tapes" of 911 can you prove?
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

10Sne1 wrote:

What "lost tapes" of 911 can you prove?

Lost tapes from the Pentagon, they would not release them . Top security :dyinglaughing:
10Sne1
Übergod

Post by 10Sne1 »

SO? They are not lost. They simply do not exist. You can't prove otherwise.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Same thing through out history. The lost tapes. You guys should be smart enough to start catching on to this. Your smarter then a 5th grader I hope.
10Sne1
Übergod

Post by 10Sne1 »

I am certainly smarter than you. If you claim to be a 5th grader, then that would explain allot about your posting style/ability/content.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

First mechanism a troll. Is to forget about the eye witnesses.
10Sne1
Übergod

Post by 10Sne1 »

Again with the diversionary tactics. :coffeecanuck:

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”