Pervert gone missing.

Mama
Lord of the Board

Pervert gone missing.

Post by Mama »

MY GREATEST FEAR IS, THERE IS NO PMS, AND THIS IS MY REAL PERSONALITY.
Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Pervert gone missing.

Post by Relentless »

Some guy, named William Hermakin had a court date for May 1 2012.
I wonder if its the same William?
Mama
Lord of the Board

Post by Mama »

Prob the same guy. He was charged a while back with luring a young girl online. Nice upstanding family man :purefury:
Mama
Lord of the Board

Post by Mama »

nativewater

Post by nativewater »

I was not put on this earth to judge others, the person I knew as Bill was a kind and courteous person. He lived in this apartment building for quite some time and was like by all those who got to know him. We are all very concerned for him and wish him well. I did hear his vehicle was found on Friday in the same area that his ATV was found.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

nativewater wrote:I was not put on this earth to judge others, the person I knew as Bill was a kind and courteous person.

Probably good with children too.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Isn't that what the neighbors say about serial killers?

"He was such a nice man, so quiet and never bothered anyone". Until he killed 15 people!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
dg3
Board Meister

Post by dg3 »

Bsuds wrote:Isn't that what the neighbors say about serial killers?

"He was such a nice man, so quiet and never bothered anyone". Until he killed 15 people!

only 15? thats less then our war criminal leader whacked in libya air raids.
nlef

Post by nlef »

Whatever Billy's issues may be or may have been, and whatever and whomever he may or may not have hurt or upset, or worse... He is still a human being. He has medical issues, just like the best of you. There are many who love this man. He has family and friends.... You who judge with such hate are in the ranks of the most evil people on Earth and should be prosecuted as such!

I grew up with this man. He was a terrific friend to me during my childhood.. in fact, he was a better friend to me then, than many of those others I grew up with who have been and still are considered "upstanding" citizens in their respective neighbourhoods.

I pray he is safe and his family and loved ones can find peace during this trying time.
Bunnyhop
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Bunnyhop »

nlef wrote:Whatever Billy's issues may be or may have been, and whatever and whomever he may or may not have hurt or upset, or worse... He is still a human being. He has medical issues, just like the best of you. There are many who love this man. He has family and friends.... You who judge with such hate are in the ranks of the most evil people on Earth and should be prosecuted as such!

I grew up with this man. He was a terrific friend to me during my childhood.. in fact, he was a better friend to me then, than many of those others I grew up with who have been and still are considered "upstanding" citizens in their respective neighbourhoods.

I pray he is safe and his family and loved ones can find peace during this trying time.

That's wonderful that you are so compassionate, but please don't let your compassion overshadow the need for society to protect others from people who do bad things. That there are many who love this man doesn't exonerate him from his actions. If he did do the things he has been accused of, your compassion should extend to preventing him from harming others, not turning a blind eye to it.
nlef

Post by nlef »

Please understand, I am not turning a blind eye... If Billy has done something that requires punishment in the eyes of the law, then he should be treated to a fair trial and receive a fair punishment. If he requires medical intervention, they he should have that medical intervention. Whatever he may or may not have done, I will always love Billy as the friend I remember from when I was a kid and desperately needed friendship.

At the same time, though, being human means to extend love for all... regardless of what they may or not have done. We are all only human, we all have our faults, some more than others, but at the end of the day, we are all equal, we all bleed red.

I pray for Billy's safety. I pray for strength for his family. I pray for any possible victims to get the help and justice they deserve. And, I also pray for all of those who are so filled with hatred that they don't realize that one day, that hatred will come back and bite them in the *bleep*!

Throwing stones will not solve anyone's problems, as hatred only begets more hatred. It's called Karma!
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

nlef wrote:Whatever Billy's issues may be or may have been, and whatever and whomever he may or may not have hurt or upset, or worse... He is still a human being. He has medical issues, just like the best of you. There are many who love this man. He has family and friends.... You who judge with such hate are in the ranks of the most evil people on Earth and should be prosecuted as such!

I just love it when friends of criminals waltz in and tell everyone what a good guy he is. Your friend is a pedophile. I hope he did the right thing and threw himself off a cliff. The world has enough monsters as it is, one less wouldn't hurt. The real 'evil' is when people normalize abusive, abnormal behavior...what's next? Blaming the victims?
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
nativewater

Post by nativewater »

Does anyone know if Bill was found
keith1612
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by keith1612 »

who is truly to blame?
cut and paste:
In June 2009, Judge Mark Takeshita ordered Hermakin to complete three years' probation once he completed his conditional sentence. He's banned from contacting children under 16 without supervision and from using the Internet unless it's for work.
end paste:

why are judges in canada so lenient on sexual offenders and divients?
its honestly time judges were removed from the bench for failing to provide proper safety to the general public.
there is no safe place or time to release child predators back into our neighborhoods.
if a animal is inclined to harm the weakest of society for sheer pleasure there is really only one answer, its a shame canada lost its courage to enforce the death penalty.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Every low life maggot that ever walked the earth has someone in their corner who will stand up and say what a great person they were. Fact is, they all had mommas and they all made friends but none of that excuses that they became monsters.

You can stand in judgement because they make it easy for you to.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

Return to “Central Okanagan”