Yer an idiot!

Home of the traffic rant.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Re: Yer an idiot!

Post by Roadster »

Gotta give some of them the benifit of the doubt... Not all are jerks just to be jerks, just not all that smart.
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

Roadster wrote:Gotta give some of them the benifit of the doubt... Not all are jerks just to be jerks, just not all that smart.

You're too kind. LOL !!
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

SmokeOnTheWater wrote:
Roadster wrote:Gotta give some of them the benifit of the doubt... Not all are jerks just to be jerks, just not all that smart.

You're too kind. LOL !!

Maybe but I do know a lot of people who will tell ya they were idiots years ago and have smartened up,,, for some its just a fail but some do get it eventually. Cant just give up on everyone.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

:dyinglaughing:
Last edited by Queen K on Nov 2nd, 2012, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

Roadster wrote:Maybe but I do know a lot of people who will tell ya they were idiots years ago and have smartened up,,, for some its just a fail but some do get it eventually. Cant just give up on everyone.

When you become a parent your behavior change, when you have near accidents your behavior change. For some it never change.
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

SmokeOnTheWater wrote:
Roadster wrote:Maybe but I do know a lot of people who will tell ya they were idiots years ago and have smartened up,,, for some its just a fail but some do get it eventually. Cant just give up on everyone.

When you become a parent your behavior change, when you have near accidents your behavior change. For some it never change.

But if you change One person's thinking, you might save one other person. OR,,, maybe a car load of people. Do you have no hope at all?
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Queen K wrote::dyinglaughing:

I saw that Queenie, maybe she doesnt know how to drive any better then she knows her stones :dyinglaughing:
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Dilworth, between Springfield and Harvey

To me this is one of the worst areas to get constantly and blatantly cut off.

I do not get the concept of staying in the left lane till the last possible second before jamming in to the right lane
to turn right onto Harvey.

I'm pretty sure that the people that do this know ahead of time that the want to go right at Harvey, and
it is not just a error in judgement but, a disregard and disrespect to all others that are
unfortunate enough to be in the area.

STOP IT!!!!!!!

Yer beyond Idiot status!!!!!!!!!
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

But, But, they have to get in front of everyone and be first! Idiotss they are
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

Heading towards the Baron Rd/Leckie intersection today (coming from Springfield)...

To the dark red vehicle (Nissan Exterra I believe it was) who went clear through a solid red light (heading west on Baron)...you are an idiot!!

A car was waiting for the intersection to clear to complete their left-hand turn from Baron onto Leckie (towards 97). This red vehicle decided that after the car made its turn, that they were still able to go right through the red light. Not only that but a man who was crossing Leckie (on a walk-signal) from the Safeway corner was almost completely creamed!
dodgerdodge
Lord of the Board

Post by dodgerdodge »

Always Sunny wrote:Heading towards the Baron Rd/Leckie intersection today (coming from Springfield)...

To the dark red vehicle (Nissan Exterra I believe it was) who went clear through a solid red light (heading west on Baron)...you are an idiot!!

A car was waiting for the intersection to clear to complete their left-hand turn from Baron onto Leckie (towards 97). This red vehicle decided that after the car made its turn, that they were still able to go right through the red light. Not only that but a man who was crossing Leckie (on a walk-signal) from the Safeway corner was almost completely creamed!

I was waiting at the lights by the airport this morning. The through lights were red and then the left turn arrow lit up so matey thought it was a go and drove ahead almost taking out the car making the legitimate left turn in front of him then continued on into Winfield like nothing was wrong. The more i see these idiots and their total disregard for traffic lights the more i realize that no amount of advance turns or flashing warnings will help.
OffRoad
Übergod

Post by OffRoad »

dodgerdodge wrote:... then continued on into Winfield like nothing was wrong.

So this person was supposed to drive like something was wrong? How should one drive if they've made a mistake and run a red light?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

OffRoad wrote:

So this person was supposed to drive like something was wrong? How should one drive if they've made a mistake and run a red light?

I suppose they could pull over and pray to Mecca for forgiveness! :hailjo: :127:
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

OffRoad wrote:

Getting off the road if they cant handle it would be a great start,,, likely this is normal for this guy so he probably doesnt even know he done anything wrong,,, thats the bad thing about it.
dodgerdodge
Lord of the Board

Post by dodgerdodge »

OffRoad wrote:

"Make a mistake"? Is that what it was, just a little old mistake, could happen to anyone.
Lets be very very clear here..........running a red light is NOT a mistake it is exceptionally bad driver error and that driver shouldn't be driving if he cannot distinguish between a through green and a red stop. It is simply not something that should be happening. Lets make no mistake here people have been killed because of red light runners.

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”