Three Bears of Rose Valley (video link)

vivalawestside

Three Bears of Rose Valley (video link)

Post by vivalawestside »

Nov 3rd, 2012. approx 3:30am to 4am

Reminder to keep your garbage indoors.
okanagan555

Re: Three Bears of Rose Valley (video link)

Post by okanagan555 »

The bears are around every night and have been for months
Last edited by okanagan555 on Nov 22nd, 2012, 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vivalawestside

Post by vivalawestside »

Well in our case our neighbours own the house and leave their garbage out. They left it out again and as I look out the windows I see that their garbage is knocked over again. Sigh.
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

vivalawestside wrote:Well in our case our neighbours own the house and leave their garbage out. They left it out again and as I look out the windows I see that their garbage is knocked over again. Sigh.

Will you be showing this to by-law or the district of W.Kelowna? Perhaps some heavy fines will help them change their ways!
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
okanagan555

Post by okanagan555 »

They are not going anywhere people should just get used to them like they have to us! people will never be able to all have their garbages secured nor do alot of people care and the conservation office or bylaw doesnt really like to respond either (its not their problem) . The probability of an attack is possible but unlikely. Just think of them as neighborhood pets that help empty out your garbage bins!
Last edited by okanagan555 on Nov 22nd, 2012, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
edwardv
Fledgling

Post by edwardv »

These bears are kind of a pain, once they get into garbage they will keep coming every year. And teaching the young ones as well. They should be destroyed before they cause a bigger problem. I had one grunting at me in my back yard the other night, they are getting too comfortable around people.

Return to “Central Okanagan”