Teachers suspended

noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Re: Teachers suspended

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

LoneWolf_53 wrote:
noneofyourbiz3 wrote:You might want to look up trolling.

:coffeecanuck: No need, I've read your posts.

Campaign against punishment for unruly kids in school, then threaten those who might not meet your standards with bodily harm. Way to set an example there dad, that's quite the charmer you are. Correction, hypocritical charmer.

Some would describe that as talking out both sides of your mouth.

You make me wanna throw up troll. Are you kidding me? I made it perfectly clear the only time that would ever happen is when you fulfill the terms on the contract. You dont touch my child we dont have an issue. Period end of story. As far as commenting on my ability to parent. GFU!!!! I think protecting my child against any abuse at the hands of strangers would qaulify me for a great dad. Ive taken a stand and quite frankly it has fa to do with you. Its not your child. Its my job to protect them. Your is to teach. Tell me what your were hoping the student would learn dragging him by the throat? My daughter will be brought up with the same tenents I i have. Courtesy, integrity, indomitable spirit, perserverance and self control.
What would happen to me if my kid acted up in the store and I dragged him or her by the hood through it?
noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

You dont want the contract enacted. Dont fufill the terms. Pretty simple.
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

*removed/Jo*
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

There are no double standards here. If you feel abuse is the best form of communication then expect the same when I am communicating with you. Something about treat others as you want to be treated.
Now show me in your contract we've ok'ed you physically abusing our kids. Show me where the board has.

13yrs combined martial arts training I think I have a better idea than you do when somebody has a right to protect themselves. The teacher put himself in a position where the child had every right to defend himself and that could have made it even worse. So if you cant restrain yourself from putting yourself in such position with MY child. I'll draw the lines for you in advance. Less confusion.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

noneofyourbiz3 wrote:There are no double standards here. If you feel abuse is the best form of communication then expect the same when I am communicating with you. Something about treat others as you want to be treated.
Now show me in your contract we've ok'ed you physically abusing our kids. Show me where the board has.

13yrs combined martial arts training I think I have a better idea than you do when somebody has a right to protect themselves. The teacher put himself in a position where the child had every right to defend himself and that could have made it even worse. So if you cant restrain yourself from putting yourself in such position with MY child. I'll draw the lines for you in advance. Less confusion.

the thing that amazes me most is how the kid did something that caused the action of the teacher - and he is being excused because he resisted the teachers authority and ended up hockey jerseying himself. in the end if the kid was a good kid and took the initial correction that wouldnt have happened. just like if a guy has you in an armbar you tap. if your arm gets dislocated or broken its your fault.
keith1612
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by keith1612 »

sooperphreek wrote:
noneofyourbiz3 wrote:There are no double standards here. If you feel abuse is the best form of communication then expect the same when I am communicating with you. Something about treat others as you want to be treated.

the thing that amazes me most is how the kid did something that caused the action of the teacher - and he is being excused because he resisted the teachers authority and ended up hockey jerseying himself. in the end if the kid was a good kid and took the initial correction that wouldnt have happened. just like if a guy has you in an armbar you tap. if your arm gets dislocated or broken its your fault.

from what i have gathered the child was talking when the teacher didnt approve.
thats hardly a disciplinary action that would need a violent teacher response to correct.
id hate to see what the teacher might have done to a toddler for throwing food.
he didnt resist any teachers authority that caused himself to choke himself.
i think a few of you posters that are standing up for the teacher must have dropped out of school very early in age.
its very easy to grasp that the teacher was guilty of assault as the teacher admitted it and the school admitted it and the courts found the teacher did it.
why the mad craze to turn the tables on the truth and make the teacher innocent and the child guilty.
sure maybe the kid broke a very minor infraction, nobody has claimed he didnt.
that doesnt mean the teacher had the right to violently attack him.
maybe the correct punishment for the teacher would have been to allow the child to take the strap to the teacher for a few turns.
lets be fair if you guys feel a bad student should be beat like a dog then so should a bad teacher.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

*removed/Jo*
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

:rate10: Right on.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

Veovis wrote:
noneofyourbiz3 wrote:13yrs combined martial arts training I think I have a better idea than you do when somebody has a right to protect themselves.

Wow. So teachers can't determine anything, but you, YOU , well now, you know how to solve everything because you learned a martial arts class.

That's no different than me saying I can determine who should live or die because I owned a gun for 13 years.

In all this mess I'm sure the disciplinary committee had enough info to make a ruling. Kid could have been a little twerp who ran and this was the result, or the teacher was an idiot. We may not ever get the full details, but blaming the kid with not enough info, and blaming a teacher with not enough info is just silly.

And stating that only you have the power to determine who should get physically punished in the whole world is just comically arrogant.

Again. Show me the authorization allowing you to drag kids down the hall by their hood? None exists. Keep your fing hands to yourself. Period. Im quite certain all parents feel the same. Send them home and let the PARENT deal with it. You teach the course outline.
noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

and I didnt take. I instructed!
Looney
Fledgling

Post by Looney »

*removed/Jo*
noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

I am however well trained on knowing when someone has the right to defend themselves. That teacher put the student in a position of rightfully and lawfully defending himself by whatever means to get away. Granted teachers dont know well enough to know when theyve put themselves into that position as they specialize in general studies but that further illustrates why you shouldnt touch them. You dont know well enough to know when youve handed that right and it may have escalated the situation. Stick to what you know. Teach and dont touch the kids.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

*removed/Jo*
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

This thread is getting silly. I'm going to start clicking 'delete' to the silly-posts and after that, if I see more of the same, I'll be clicking 'temporary ban' to the silly people making such posts. Best advice: Stop making silly posts if you want to hang around.

*edited to add: Please remember, you can just as easily make your point without making it personal. Speak generally, don't point fingers at each other, because pointing fingers and jeering only leads to derailment of the thread.
noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

Some of the actions may be Jo but the topic would be dear to anyone with children. Such as myself. I have nothing more to say on the matter as I think Ive illustrated the point enough. Thanks for the consideration.

Return to “B.C.”