Police dismantle huge Canadian drug network

Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Police dismantle huge Canadian drug network

Post by Treblehook »

cutter7 wrote:Queenie, while you and I agree the solution to some of the drug problems is to take the profit out I strongly disagree with your pusher comments.

How many pushers do you know? I am not saying pushers don't exist I am telling you that in the drug world pushers are considered scum by the dealers as well.

There is a huge difference between a drug dealer and a pusher. pusher to me is an old scare tactic term that really show's your archaic view of the situation.

Right!!! Semantics.
Pusher = drug trafficker
Dealer = drug trafficker
99.9% of them will sell their product to anybody who has the money to pay for it as long as they believe that person is not a narc. So what is the difference? Two words to describe the same low life scumbag.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Marijauna has been responsible for thousands of deaths and untold violence. No denying that. The interesting thing is that none of those deaths can be attributed to overdose and all of them, including untold innocents, can be attributed to the fight for "distribution rights". What's wrong in this picture??
Legalize it with proper regulation and oversight and you wipe out "distribution rights".
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Treblehook wrote:Right!!! Semantics.
Pusher = drug trafficker
Dealer = drug trafficker
99.9% of them will sell their product to anybody who has the money to pay for it as long as they believe that person is not a narc. So what is the difference? Two words to describe the same low life scumbag.

Are people that peddle only MJ to consenting adults also scumbags? Are Bar owners and our gov't also scumbags for peddling booze? Many in our society would agree with that. Oh right, booze is not illegal. Ergo you are not a scumbag if the product is legal despite the number of people it has killed, the domestic violence it causes, and billions in health related costs to society. But MJ is evil and spawns scumbags. Talk about head in the sand.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

SurplusElect
Übergod

Post by SurplusElect »

Treblehook wrote:99.9% of them will sell their product to anybody who has the money to pay for it as long as they believe that person is not a narc.

Ridiculous. Prohibition propaganda.

You might as well say a bank robber will rob a bank whether or not there are 10 ex-military armed guards standing watch or a single old man who is sleeping in the corner.

Drug dealers do not sell to kids, because when the parent finds the drugs in the kids pocket the 15 year old is going to become a ratt.

Self preservation.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

SurplusElect wrote:

Drug dealers do not sell to kids, because when the parent finds the drugs in the kids pocket the 15 year old is going to become a ratt.

Self preservation.

Very true. 15 yr olds buy from the "dealers' in their school. It's called a social network. Always has been, always will be.

Return to “Canada”