Is this against the law?

theyeti
Übergod

Re: Is this against the law?

Post by theyeti »

oh so its a poor woman . thats so sad and some ppl on here were ready to condemn her to starve rather than have her get a few cans .. i have lots of cans u may have miss i dont live in westbank tho

u can pm me on here and arrange to pick them up or what have u . i have no problem helping others it makes me feel good that i can help someone . good on u going and collecting what some wasteful fools throw away , then try to shame u and have u arrested for it . what trash they must have they r that worried about u . this thread really shows what is wrong with the world .
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

theyeti wrote:oh so its a poor woman . thats so sad and some ppl on here were ready to condemn her to starve rather than have her get a few cans .. i have lots of cans u may have miss i dont live in westbank tho

u can pm me on here and arrange to pick them up or what have u . i have no problem helping others it makes me feel good that i can help someone . good on u going and collecting what some wasteful fools throw away , then try to shame u and have u arrested for it . what trash they must have they r that worried about u . this thread really shows what is wrong with the world .

Nobody knows who the poster is - could be a troll too.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Catz
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catz »

Why do you drive like a mad man on my street where young kids are?
Why do you leave garbage after?
Why do you drive away when I come to talk to you?

I have no issues giving bottles...just not the way you do it.[/quote]

ahhhhhhh...carry on.....
theyeti
Übergod

Post by theyeti »

what is a troll

oh u meant the poor woman picking cans ...

how awesome it must be being better than everyone
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

theyeti wrote:what is a troll

oh u meant the poor woman picking cans ...

how awesome it must be being better than everyone
If that's how you feel fly at 'er. Trolling requires decieving - it's possible this particular poster may have logged on a one time only just to see what kind of reaction they would get.
charliebean
Fledgling

Post by charliebean »

cheeky wrote:We've had this guy in a small blue vehicle 'ransacking' thru everybody's recycling bins. Today he was back again & when he opened his trunk, he had 2 big plastic bags full of cans. I don't mind people collecting cans but I do mind having them rummage through my bin on recycling days. He drives up & down the street going through every bin. I hope I'm not being petty...My husband went out one time & told him to stay out of our bin & the guy just gave him a dirty look & drove off after he was done. Anyone else have a problem with this?

He didn`t go through my bin, so you are wrong in saying he is ransacking thru EVERYONES recycling bin....You aren`t allowed to put cans in the recycling bins...sooo......Stop doing it........you are the cause of the problem, so because of this, to answer your question....Yes you are being petty.....
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

cheeky wrote:We've had this guy in a small blue vehicle 'ransacking' thru everybody's recycling bins. Today he was back again & when he opened his trunk, he had 2 big plastic bags full of cans. I don't mind people collecting cans but I do mind having them rummage through my bin on recycling days. He drives up & down the street going through every bin. I hope I'm not being petty...My husband went out one time & told him to stay out of our bin & the guy just gave him a dirty look & drove off after he was done. Anyone else have a problem with this?

kdwag wrote:He didn`t go through my bin, so you are wrong in saying he is ransacking thru EVERYONES recycling bin....You aren`t allowed to put cans in the recycling bins...sooo......Stop doing it........you are the cause of the problem, so because of this, to answer your question....Yes you are being petty.....

Have you even seen the guy? When I saw the guy, he did go to every bin on my street. I'm sure that is what the OP meant when they said "everybody's" bins.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
don1234

Post by don1234 »

all of you people should be ashamed of yourselfs. someone who picks cans calling him a creep. not all people can work some dont have the social skills .
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

don1234 wrote:all of you people should be ashamed of yourselfs. someone who picks cans calling him a creep. not all people can work some dont have the social skills .

Read the thread again. It was said that he was creepy. His behaviour and manner is creepy. I am not ashamed that I am bothered by someone who drives like an idiot, and does things which clearly many people are not comfortable with. He appears to be aware that what he is doing is illegal, yet he seems to feel that he is entitled to do it. The rationale that he could be doing something which is more illegal....
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
charliebean
Fledgling

Post by charliebean »

This thread is full of paranoia and over exaggeration. It is easier to state an issue than a solution..Shame on all you ignorant people, I thought we as a society are better than this.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Tsk tsk - people are allowed to ask a question and express an opinion without the name calling. I wouldn't encourage a stranger rummaging around my yard either.
charliebean
Fledgling

Post by charliebean »

Fancy wrote:Tsk tsk - people are allowed to ask a question and express an opinion without the name calling. I wouldn't encourage a stranger rummaging around my yard either.

Yes, people are allowed to express an opinion, just like I did...Why the hypocritical response....Truth hurt???
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

kdwag wrote:
Fancy wrote:Tsk tsk - people are allowed to ask a question and express an opinion without the name calling. I wouldn't encourage a stranger rummaging around my yard either.

Yes, people are allowed to express an opinion, just like I did...Why the hypocritical response....Truth hurt???
Why are you getting your back up? Calling people ignorant isn't any different than saying someone is creepy. I'm not a hypocrite btw - I wouldn't like someone rummaging around but doesn't mean I don't support the down and out a different way. Once bitten, twice shy.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

kdwag wrote:This thread is full of paranoia and over exaggeration. It is easier to state an issue than a solution..Shame on all you ignorant people, I thought we as a society are better than this.

It started off as a question - what is your solution?
charliebean
Fledgling

Post by charliebean »

Omg...you are right, good job..You should be in politics...We need someone like you to lead us...

Return to “Central Okanagan”