September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: September 11

Post by vinnied »

I stand corrected. what i should have said was during the war games they wouldn't be able to tell if the hijackings were real, or simulated
ETA. Now why would the hijackers turn the transponders off?
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

vinnied wrote:I stand corrected. what i should have said was during the war games they wouldn't be able to tell if the hijackings were real, or simulated

As far as the war games it would not matter, the military has special use airspace designated for war games that they activate when required. The airspace is not around high density civil air routes and all civil aircraft are prohibited from entering active special use airspace.

Why did the hijackers turn off the transponders, to add to the confusion, a transponder id'ed aircraft obviously are easier to identify on radar, on the radar screen with callsign, altitude, etc tagged to the mark, where as a non transponder is a dot. That is why the controllers initially lost the airplane on the screen, they were looking for a tagged aircraft.
If you remember there was confusion when the controller called the military and said he had a "primary target" on a hijacked aircraft, and woman military person had no idea what he was talking about. Although I am sure the hijackers would not know that being called a primary target would cause more confusion.

Also that is why the controller got the Delta pilot to visually confirm the UA 767-200 before it crashed into WTC 2, he had the target on his radar screen, but not the transponder id information. That being said, they could still track the aircraft back to where the transponder was turned off, and then back to the departure airport.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

GenesisGT wrote:
vinnied wrote:I stand corrected. what i should have said was during the war games they wouldn't be able to tell if the hijackings were real, or simulated

As far as the war games it would not matter, the military has special use airspace designated for war games that they activate when required. The airspace is not around high density civil air routes and all civil aircraft are prohibited from entering active special use airspace.

Why did the hijackers turn off the transponders, to add to the confusion, a transponder id'ed aircraft obviously are easier to identify on radar, on the radar screen with callsign, altitude, etc tagged to the mark, where as a non transponder is a dot. That is why the controllers initially lost the airplane on the screen, they were looking for a tagged aircraft.
If you remember there was confusion when the controller called the military and said he had a "primary target" on a hijacked aircraft, and woman military person had no idea what he was talking about. Although I am sure the hijackers would not know that being called a primary target would cause more confusion.

Also that is why the controller got the Delta pilot to visually confirm the UA 767-200 before it crashed into WTC 2, he had the target on his radar screen, but not the transponder id information. That being said, they could still track the aircraft back to where the transponder was turned off, and then back to the departure airport.

UNLESS......they had killed all the controllers, replaced them with clone Mossad agents and then hacked into the ATC computer network, replaced all the original data with their own fake stuff and then pretended like nothing had happened. Except that when the other Mossad agents were told to paint their explosive packed van to blend in with the rest of the trucks in New York on the day that the vice president ordered other Israelis to remote fly a drone jet into the WTC towers (while killing everyone that was on board the original flight) they misunderstood ( their English wasn't so great) and instead painted the whole side of the van with a mural of the secret drone military aircraft crashing into New York. I guess they thought nobody would notice them this way. All makes perfect sense to me.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

UNLESS......they had killed all the controllers, replaced them with clone Mossad agents and then hacked into the ATC computer network, replaced all the original data with their own fake stuff and then pretended like nothing had happened.

I think you are confusing reality with DIE Hard 2 vs IROBOT in Revenge of Men in Black.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

goatboy wrote:
Why would they use a military plane? Why not paint one to look like a United jet? .

This looks like a jet painted like a United jet on the back. But the rest is all military.

We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:
goatboy wrote:
Why would they use a military plane? Why not paint one to look like a United jet? .

This looks like a jet painted like a United jet on the back. But the rest is all military.

Looks exactly the same as the one in the last video you posted. What kind of military jet do you think it is?
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

GenesisGT wrote:
UNLESS......they had killed all the controllers, replaced them with clone Mossad agents and then hacked into the ATC computer network, replaced all the original data with their own fake stuff and then pretended like nothing had happened.

I think you are confusing reality with DIE Hard 2 vs IROBOT in Revenge of Men in Black.

Right then, theres some constructive conversation to add to the debate.
So then, what you were saying about the war games, they had no affect on the events of sept 11?
Cause thats even in the 911 commission report and states otherwise.
A second van that was stopped with the 5 Israelis. Thats also a well known fact. This is the van that was reported by the media to be packed with explosives. Although no explosives were found, bomb dogs reacted to it as though there was. Hence the reasoning of the media report. I pretty sure the fbi report used the term "traces of explosives" Fact
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

goatboy wrote:
kompili wrote:

Looks exactly the same as the one in the last video you posted. What kind of military jet do you think it is?

A custom-built military plane. It was flown remotely using cruise navigation
Last edited by kompili on Nov 12th, 2012, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Here is what a real plane would look like, not the custom build one.

Image[/img]
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The other one did look like a real plane. I noticed the colouring is different too between the two pictures. If people are going to do comparisons, they should be duplicating everything.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:

A custom-built military plane. It was flown remotely using cruise navigation[/quote]

So they custom build a military plane and don't put windows in it to look like a real United jet. Why would they do that? It just doesn't make sense. Why not take an old 767 and use that?

Doesn't this bother you or you don't care about common sense?
Last edited by goatboy on Nov 12th, 2012, 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:Here is what a real plane would look like, not the custom build one.

Image[/img]

Do you have a nice, high quality picture of this so called "military plane" to compare to this nice high quality still picture? Lets compare apples to apples.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

[quote="vinnied"

I think you are confusing reality with DIE Hard 2 vs IROBOT in Revenge of Men in Black.[/quote]
Right then, theres some constructive conversation to add to the debate.
So then, what you were saying about the war games, they had no affect on the events of sept 11?
Cause thats even in the 911 commission report and states otherwise.
A second van that was stopped with the 5 Israelis. Thats also a well known fact. This is the van that was reported by the media to be packed with explosives. Although no explosives were found, bomb dogs reacted to it as though there was. Hence the reasoning of the media report. I pretty sure the fbi report used the term "traces of explosives" Fact[/quote]

Links (real websites please, not more CT crap) to this FBI report.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

goatboy wrote:
So they custom build a military plane and don't put windows in it to look like a real United jet. Why would they do that? It just doesn't make sense. Why not take an old 767 and use that?

Doesn't this bother you or you don't care about common sense?

They were grey, windowless cargo planes

kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

3 Boeing KC-767 military aerial refueling aircraft were used in the US government’s treasonous false flag attacks against the United States and its people on September 11, 2001. All three were flown remotely – 2 into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center and the third was used as a decoy and flew over the Pentagon.

http://presscore.ca/?p=7480

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”