BC RCMP video - Yay for them!

exFarmerS
Board Meister

BC RCMP video - Yay for them!

Post by exFarmerS »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJDvetmwaKg

My twitter feed exploded this afternoon about this video. Good for them.
Verminator
Board Meister

Re: BC RCMP video - Yay for them!

Post by Verminator »

Meh. I really don't care about anyone's sexual orientation except when they flaunt it, and my gay friends feel the same way.
I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin
keith1612
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by keith1612 »

lol ya yay for them.
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

That video makes me very proud of those particular members who participated in making it and equally as proud of the RCMP for backing them and being on the leading edge amongst police forces in doing this. What an outstanding message to all of those people [especially the youth] who are struggling with this issue and the bullying that goes with it. Bravo!!
keith1612
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by keith1612 »

hey maybe they will set up a recruit stand at the next vancouver pride parade.
woo hoo.

i really am joking!!
dont want confused folks more confused
Sn0man
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Sn0man »

Treblehook wrote:That video makes me very proud of those particular members who participated in making it and equally as proud of the RCMP for backing them and being on the leading edge amongst police forces in doing this. What an outstanding message to all of those people [especially the youth] who are struggling with this issue and the bullying that goes with it. Bravo!!

Agreed. Bravo to the members who put themselves out there for this. Good job.
Sunshine tax rebate recipient
Trunk-Monkey
Übergod

Post by Trunk-Monkey »

exFarmerS wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJDvetmwaKg

My twitter feed exploded this afternoon about this video. Good for them.

I know a few of the members featured on that video...and I am a better person for knowing them and damn proud to serve along side them.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

That's pretty awesome. Good for them.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
dreamon
Board Meister

Post by dreamon »

Treblehook wrote:That video makes me very proud of those particular members who participated in making it and equally as proud of the RCMP for backing them and being on the leading edge amongst police forces in doing this. What an outstanding message to all of those people [especially the youth] who are struggling with this issue and the bullying that goes with it. Bravo!!

Well said TH.

And trunkmonkey, I'm proud of you and them.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Does it "get better " for hetro sexual female members like Const. Gailford and the rest who filed sexual harassment complaints against the RCMP ????

Things that make me say "hmmmm"...

Good on the RCMP for this , BUT .... never mind...
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

I think that's in a different thread, Mike. :sunshine:
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Trunk-Monkey
Übergod

Post by Trunk-Monkey »

MAPearce wrote:Does it "get better " for hetro sexual female members like Const. Gailford and the rest who filed sexual harassment complaints against the RCMP ????

Things that make me say "hmmmm"...

Good on the RCMP for this , BUT .... never mind...

Mike the harassment complaints have nothing to do with this topic and should not be used to bring a good thing down. The topic at hand is a GOOD thing regardless of what else may or may not be going on. Besides the only thing you have `knowledge` of in the area you suggested is from the media coverage. Be cautious as to what you believe...
keith1612
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by keith1612 »

i personally find it offensive and wrong to waste taxpayers funds set aside to stop crime to hear about these issues.
why use money to finance silly video's when the department cant even support their woman members.
and yes thats a fair question in this thread as thats what its about.
on one hand the RCMP puts out a great PR video and on the other slams abused woman members.
sorry i say NAY
Trunk-Monkey
Übergod

Post by Trunk-Monkey »

keith1612 wrote:i personally find it offensive and wrong to waste taxpayers funds set aside to stop crime to hear about these issues.
why use money to finance silly video's when the department cant even support their woman members.
and yes thats a fair question in this thread as thats what its about.
on one hand the RCMP puts out a great PR video and on the other slams abused woman members.
sorry i say NAY

What I find offensive is that people think the `PR` video is a waste of money. It not a PR video its a recognition video recognizing the demographic exists and as I said previously...I damn happy to serve along side any member in that video as well as many other male or female members.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

On a side note- Im not sure if theres a thread somewhere, I havent had time to read the forum- but my condolences to you Trunk Munk, Kl3, et al for the loss of your Surrey comrade.
My condolences to the family as well.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.

Return to “B.C.”