September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Re: September 11

Post by Nebula »

Completely ignore reality if you will, but that doesn't change the fact that black smoke can be caused by more than just oxygen starvation.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

http://www.firescientist.com/resume.php
Even a fire professional agrees that black smoke isn't meaningful or could be petroleum products.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

I heard that oxygen starvation can cause the spread of conspiracy theories.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:
Who said it was incorrect, the conspirators, or the media, or both. I guess you people will believe anything if is spun right.

Us believing common sense, science and facts= bad. CT'ers believing things posted on the Internet= good. Got it.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Nebula wrote:Completely ignore reality if you will, but that doesn't change the fact that black smoke can be caused by more than just oxygen starvation.

Oh yes, I forgot, this was 9/11 where nothing made any common sense the whole day.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
zyzzx
Fledgling

Post by zyzzx »

peaceseeker in black, answer in red wrote:You note only two buildings...what about WTC7? It wasn't hit with a plane...

That is a fact! I cannot disagree, WTC7 was not hit by a plane, it was hit by a building. Someone should start a seperate thread on the destruction caused by buildings that land on other buildings. However, since you and I were discussing the twin towers let's try to act like we don't have some bi-polar issues and stick on the topic we were discussing please.

suffered minimal damage (much less than surrounding buildings' 4, 6 and 6)

Yeah, weird... buildings 4, 6 and uhh.. 6 again? were not hit by a building in the same way as building 7.

, had fires on a few floors but still managed to fall neatly into its own footprint.

Fires were on many floors, the building did not fall into it's footprint.

The majority of fuel (kerosene) burned upon impact and the resulting fires were never hot enough to weaken steel. The fires were being starved of oxygen, evident from the dark plumes of smoke coming from the buildings.

Experts disagree with your opinion. As you are not an expert, I default to the experts theories. Please feel free to write a paper that disproves them. Good luck winning over the publics support with that. In grade school there was a saying, where there is smoke there is fire, please prove there was no fire.

As can be seen in the below photograph, this person was able to stand at the point of impact without fear of being burned.

What you fail to mention is that that person, whom I have enough respect for their memory to at least research her name, was named Edna Cintron. Any thoughts on why she decided to jump to her death? Was it because she was nice and comfy standing there without fear of being burned? I would like to note that to date, none of you have ever bothered to answer this one. I am certain you will do as many others and ignore the question.

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

I thought you ignored the mainstream media.

No need for the use of controlled demolition to demolish old buildings anymore.

Glad to see you are finally drifting away from that rediculous controlled demolition theory.

Fires will do the trick...no problemo.

I concur, thanks, although I would have to say, it is more than a problemo and lies mostly on the accelerant.
Doing drugs supports crime. Are you happy that you support crime? Just think how much society would save if you didn't support the criminals that are producing drugs. Medicinal? Good on you! That is why the Doctor gave you a prescription.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

goatboy wrote:
vinnied wrote:One more thing, this is the same van the bomb suits and explosive residue were found in

See, this is where false stories begin. That document does not say they found a bomb suit in the van. It says there were control swabs collected from the bomb suit and the gloves of Special Agent (his name is blanked out). Theses would be needed to ensure no cross contamination from the blanket sample they also took.

My intentions are not to create a false story. Ive stated before, im open to both sides of the debate. And now that you've pointed this out I see where your coming from. Although in my deffence i will add the files said
" SA.. blanked out ..gloves" and below that it went on to say
...."bombs suits" ... plural, with no special agent in front of it.
After briefly skimming through the almost 500 pages of the document, I can find no other reference to the bomb suits. So again this leads me to believe you are right.
Having said that, I had heard of the Israelis and 9/11 story before, but didn't know the gist of it. Regardless if you believe the official story or not, it truly is an interesting element to that day.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

With this picture, and some common sense, you can surely see that there wasn't mush of the fire going on.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

kompili wrote:With this picture, and some common sense, you can surely see that there wasn't mush of the fire going on.

With that picture and a little common sense, one can surely not deduce what is happening throughout the many floors of that tower that were destroyed and burning.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
zyzzx
Fledgling

Post by zyzzx »

kompili wrote:With this picture, and some common sense, you can surely see that there wasn't mush of the fire going on.

Common sense says there was a fire.

And common sense shows Edna Cintron jumping.

Try using some common sense.
Doing drugs supports crime. Are you happy that you support crime? Just think how much society would save if you didn't support the criminals that are producing drugs. Medicinal? Good on you! That is why the Doctor gave you a prescription.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

zyzzx wrote:
Common sense says there was a fire.

And common sense shows Edna Cintron jumping.

Try using some common sense.

yes common sense absolutely tells us there was a fire, but common sense also tells me, there's no way you can tell, by common sense, that that's Edna Citron.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
zyzzx
Fledgling

Post by zyzzx »

vinnied wrote:yes common sense absolutely tells us there was a fire, but common sense also tells me, there's no way you can tell, by common sense, that that's Edna Citron.

You most certainly can, if you cared enough to look into it. If you are to base your opinion on a single picture posted in discussion then I guess that is where your opinion will have to sit.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

zyzzx wrote:
vinnied wrote:yes common sense absolutely tells us there was a fire, but common sense also tells me, there's no way you can tell, by common sense, that that's Edna Citron.

You most certainly can, if you cared enough to look into it. If you are to base your opinion on a single picture posted in discussion then I guess that is where your opinion will have to sit.

No ....The woman in that photo was Identified as someone else in "The Falling Man"
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The woman in the photo was identified by family members and her name was Edna Cintron.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Fancy wrote:The woman in the photo was identified by family members and her name was Edna Cintron.

Can you prove your claim. You remark continually with out any proof to your outrageous statements.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”