September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Re: September 11

Post by kompili »

goatboy wrote:
Have you ever flown in to New York? Easy to do prior to it actually happening. Now a days, not so much. But, using your logic, you say the military is involved anyway, so why not just add a couple of complicit controllers and there's the answer to your reasoning. Still far less complicated than your elaborate plan. Couple security guard operatives at the airport, couple American trained Jihadist pilots and a couple operatives in the flight control centres and there's a believable 9/11 conspiracy.

This isn't a (Die Hard) movie. Fantasy is great, but lets keep it in the world of reality.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

So you want to involve hundreds more people? Wouldn't they be "extras"?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:
goatboy wrote:
Have you ever flown in to New York? Easy to do prior to it actually happening. Now a days, not so much. But, using your logic, you say the military is involved anyway, so why not just add a couple of complicit controllers and there's the answer to your reasoning. Still far less complicated than your elaborate plan. Couple security guard operatives at the airport, couple American trained Jihadist pilots and a couple operatives in the flight control centres and there's a believable 9/11 conspiracy.

This isn't a (Die Hard) movie. Fantasy is great, but lets keep it in the world of reality.

So drone jet airliners, fake flights with fake passengers, Israeli operatives, explosives on floors of the WTC, infiltration of the media et al is your idea of reality, but my idea of a few well placed Government agents is fantasy? Come on, even you have to admit that's not a very good excuse by you. If you can't believe my plan is plausible, how on earth do you believe yours is?
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

goatboy wrote:
So drone jet airliners, fake flights with fake passengers, Israeli operatives, explosives on floors of the WTC, infiltration of the media et al is your idea of reality, but my idea of a few well placed Government agents is fantasy? Come on, even you have to admit that's not a very good excuse by you. If you can't believe my plan is plausible, how on earth do you believe yours is?

Well at least this conversations starting to head somewhere..And with the exception of the Israeli operatives as a conspiracy theory. I think you may be onto something here.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

vinnied wrote:
goatboy wrote:

Well at least this conversations starting to head somewhere..And with the exception of the Israeli operatives as a conspiracy theory. I think you may be onto something here.

Exactly. It took me five minutes to come up with that plan. There are hundreds of far easier ways the Government could have achieved this supposed goal without it becoming this gigantic, convoluted and extremely complicated plot that CT'ers want us to believe happened. Doesn't make any sense to do it this way.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

And you know I really believed at least someone here on the Sept 11 thread would have seen the Falling Man, at one time or another. Its not even a conspiracy documentary. but to no avail. none the less I will point you all in the right direction. even the trolls. First I will quote what I said earlier, so things dont get twisted out of proportion
Vinnied said
All Im saying Is that person in that particular photograph has been identified as someone else, Of course not a positive identification.

The woman's name was Karen Juday
the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXnA9FjvLSU
time 46:20.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Bush: Hey, Osama. I need a little favor.

Bin Laden: Oh?

Bush: Yeah. I need you to do something really bad to America so I can have an excuse to go after Saddam.

Bin Laden: That son of a sheep herder!

Bush: Will you do it?

Bin Laden: How do I know you won't arrest me right away?

Bush: I give you my guarantee we'll run around chasing you for ten years but we won't find you during that time.

Bin Laden: What exactly do I have to do?

Bush: I don't care. You dream it up. Make it big, noisy and awful. The bigger the better.

Bin Laden: Okey dokey. Allah be praised!

Now the above is likely far fetched but, it involves way, way fewer conspirators than whatever kompili is dreaming up these days.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Nebula wrote:Bush: Hey, Osama. I need a little favor.

Bin Laden: Oh?

Bush: Yeah. I need you to do something really bad to America so I can have an excuse to go after Saddam.

Bin Laden: That son of a sheep herder!

Bush: Will you do it?

Bin Laden: How do I know you won't arrest me right away?

Bush: I give you my guarantee we'll run around chasing you for ten years but we won't find you during that time.

Bin Laden: What exactly do I have to do?

Bush: I don't care. You dream it up. Make it big, noisy and awful. The bigger the better.

Bin Laden: Okey dokey. Allah be praised!

Now the above is likely far fetched but, it involves way, way fewer conspirators than whatever kompili is dreaming up these days.

Trolling again nebula?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

goatboy wrote:
Exactly. It took me five minutes to come up with that plan. There are hundreds of far easier ways the Government could have achieved this supposed goal without it becoming this gigantic, convoluted and extremely complicated plot that CT'ers want us to believe happened. Doesn't make any sense to do it this way.

It was an easy plot, however, everyone wasn't stupid enough to believe it, this is where they went wrong.

Hold war games on the same day.
The media shot what they wanted.
No question asked, how much simpler could it be.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

You forgot the thousands of people it took to pull it off.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Nebula wrote:You forgot the thousands of people it took to pull it off.

You didn't think that when Bush and the media told you their story. You were happy with what they said.
But people who aren't sheep, needed some answers because it just didn't add up.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

You keep beating the same, dead horse. I did not require Bush nor the media to know your conspiracy theories were full of bull hockey.

As I've said many times before, I know that you CTs must believe that all people who don't believe what you believe are sheep, but it simply is not so.

You feel comfortable believing in a giant conspiracy that involved thousands of Americans, none of whom had said boo about it. That's up to you. I'll stick to evidence and rational thought.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Nebula wrote:
You feel comfortable believing in a giant conspiracy that involved thousands of Americans, none of whom had said boo about it. That's up to you. I'll stick to evidence and rational thought.

A course not, everyone believed the Bush story like yourself, they forgot about the evidence and rational thought. Like their great leader told them to.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

You are so funny, kompili. You just can't wrap your head around the fact that some of us don't require Bush, the official story or the media to arrive at a different conclusion than you. And that conclusion is that your fanciful theories have no merit.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:
A course not, everyone believed the Bush story like yourself, they forgot about the evidence and rational thought. Like their great leader told them to.

Just as you have forgotten to apply critical and rational thought to your theory. Like your great Internet told you, we must be true because we are the sacred!

It's funny how you just dismiss any line of thought that could actually lead you to question the veracity of your own story. Why is that? Because you have no real defence against scrutiny of your own agenda?

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”