JFK Assassination

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: JFK Assassination

Post by Fancy »

Misinformation and speculation? Try to at least have an independent thought about important subjects. Discovery Channel had a great piece on it - worth watching.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Fancy wrote:Misinformation and speculation? Try to at least have an independent thought about important subjects. Discovery Channel had a great piece on it - worth watching.

Tell me who owns the discovery channel, oh yes, its Newhouse, another one of the elites misinformation people.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

So? What about the piece? Oh, never mind, you didn't watch it and you will make no reference to it. Shutting oneself off to all avenues of information means missing links.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Oh I'm spoon feeding you again kompili but here goes:

The Analysis | Video: More on the JFK Assassination | Talk about the story here. | WATCH "JFK: Inside the Target Car" on Sunday, Nov. 16, at 9 p.m. ET/PT .The team used some of the most advanced artificial human heads in the world for the ballistic tests. Made from a proprietary mixture by Australia-based Adelaide T&E Systems, the heads have three different materials which simulate the brain, skull and external soft tissue (skin) -- that together respond to the trauma the same way a human head would.

The simulated brain material was made from a pig-skin-derived gelatin, dyed green. The skull surrogate is made from a special vinyl ester resin filled with calcium and proprietary fibers. The artificial skin uses a polyurethane and plasticizers to mimic human skin's physical properties. The head was even custom-fitted, based on Kennedy's hat size.

"The heads they used were quite interesting," said Bevel. "They were considerably more sophisticated than anything I've seen before."

In addition to the physical environment, a virtual environment was also set up. A team from Los Angeles-based Creative Differences went to the original Dallas crime scene and took precise measurements of all the angles, distances, wind speed and directions, etc., in the area to create a 3-D model of the crime scene.

To animate it, the team looked at a video of the assassination filmed by Abraham Zapruder. The Zapruder film, as it's called, is generally believed to be the most complete video of the shooting because of its clear view of the motorcade and the height it was shot from.

Only two of the 486 Zapruder frames actually show Kennedy being shot. Computer graphics expert Doug Martin highlighted the red parts of the frames and the blood resulting from the wound, and plotted them onto the computer simulation to see where the fatal shot came from.

"We might never know if Oswald pulled the trigger, but when you look at the wind pattern, the spread of the debris, the angles and distances involved, it's consistent with a shot from the sixth floor depository," said Martin.

This kind of computer analysis has only been available for about five years, says Martin. He expects criminologists will continue to make use of 3-D crime scene simulations to help reconstruct events and gather evidence a 2-D picture alone can't reveal.

"I think this is the wave of the future," said Martin. "If we had this technology back in the '60s, I think it would have put a lot of the conspiracy theories to rest."
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

I read it, but it really says nothing
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Again, you just can't be bothered - try watching the video.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

If you posted a video, I must of missed it, could you re post it
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Just proves you don't read everything I post - read back. Works for me.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

I have you blocked so I don't see everything. Just a few thing.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

:coffeecanuck: What a crock - I'm not going to spoon feed you since you won't read it anyway.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Well any way let me know if you have anything of importance to add to the discussion
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Did already - waiting for you.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

I had my say about Kennedy
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Police officer eye witness....guess what happens to him? Some great film never seen before. Grassy knoll and 6th floor Book depository. See what he says about the weapon used. Enjoy!

http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/chtGj3v ... autoplay=1
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

This is how you get away with murder. Kill all the witness, or change their stories. Sound familiar doesn't it, kind of like 9/11. Good video Joe, thank you.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”