Anyone know who this gangster is?

A potpourri of off-topics.
Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Anyone know who this gangster is?

Post by Relentless »

There is a gangster ripping around Kelowna in a black SRT 8 Jeep(2 chrome pipes out the back).
This guy does nearly triple the speed limit on every stretch of roadway.
Rumor has it that this guy even has crotchrocket security gaurds in the summertime.

This must be a Gang leader here in Kelowna, as no one, and I mean no one, drives as fast and as crazy as this guy!

Anyone see this guy, witness his driving skills, know who he is?

This guy pinned it south down Molnar off of Hwy 33 last night, he held it to the floor and let off after 4 blocks, and remember he is driving a 500 HP Plus vehicle!

This guy drives like this all the time......So fast and aggressive you have a hard time reading the plate #.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: Anyone know who this Gangster is??????

Post by grammafreddy »

Me being the wise old crochety fart that I am would be betting this is NOT a gang leader. I would bet he isn't even in a gang (except in his wildest imagination). The true gang members, as far as I know, keep a really low profile and don't attempt to attract attention. This guy is more likely a wannabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Get his plate number and call him in before he kills someone. :D
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Post by OREZ »

grammafreddy wrote:Me being the wise old crochety fart that I am would be betting this is NOT a gang leader. I would bet he isn't even in a gang (except in his wildest imagination). The true gang members, as far as I know, keep a really low profile and don't attempt to attract attention. This guy is more likely a wannabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Get his plate number and call him in before he kills someone. :D

Oh really? Obviously, you didn't have the pleasure of sharing the road with the Kingpin Crew biker, very visibly riding like the *bleep* he obviously is the other day on my way home from work last week, to say nothing of the dozens and dozens of HA and other gang members, wearing colours, riding like the brain donors which they most certainly are, whom I quite frequently see on my commute every summer. These gomers are almost always convinced that they are above all laws and do as they please without any fear of drawing attention.
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me! :dyinglaughing:
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Trunk-Monkey
Übergod

Post by Trunk-Monkey »

OREZ wrote:
Oh really? Obviously, you didn't have the pleasure of sharing the road with the Kingpin Crew biker, very visibly riding like the *bleep* he obviously is the other day on my way home from work last week, to say nothing of the dozens and dozens of HA and other gang members, wearing colours, riding like the brain donors which they most certainly are, whom I quite frequently see on my commute every summer. These gomers are almost always convinced that they are above all laws and do as they please without any fear of drawing attention.

Yea well it is my experience that gfreddy has a point..most of the "patched" ppl want to keep a low profile and have their "hang arounds" and "wanna bes" do their fancy driving for them. That said people are people and do do strange things..rest assure their "club" will straighten them out....if in fact they are associated...
Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Relentless »

I spoke to a few people who have seen this vehicle ripping around our streets all over the place, but no one knows who he is for sure.
I bet the coppers know who he is.
Attachments
This is what the vehicle looks like
This is what the vehicle looks like
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: Anyone know who this gangster is?

Post by Captain Awesome »

Sweet ride.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
xjeepguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by xjeepguy »

UltraViolet wrote:There is a gangster ripping around Kelowna in a black SRT 8 Jeep(2 chrome pipes out the back).
This guy does nearly triple the speed limit on every stretch of roadway.
Rumor has it that this guy even has crotchrocket security gaurds in the summertime.

This must be a Gang leader here in Kelowna, as no one, and I mean no one, drives as fast and as crazy as this guy!

Anyone see this guy, witness his driving skills, know who he is?

This guy pinned it south down Molnar off of Hwy 33 last night, he held it to the floor and let off after 4 blocks, and remember he is driving a 500 HP Plus vehicle!

This guy drives like this all the time......So fast and aggressive you have a hard time reading the plate #.

That sounds like the same person who passed us on a blind corner on Glenmore , talk about suicidal ! Screaming through those curves like Kyle Busch . Those 22's were glued to the road :D
When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife
Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Relentless »

Oh good, now there's 2 of us who know this guy drives insanely!
Surely other people have witnessed this nutcase in action as well, he drives like that all the time, everywhere he goes.
Fixer 166
Guru

Post by Fixer 166 »

Captain Awesome wrote:Sweet ride.

Not really.
Not a true 4wd, allwd yes but no 4lo or 4hi. A heep without 4lo??
Tough to find rubber and to much power and not a good enough drive system to drive in the winter.
Basically a allwd car with a heep body on it.
Junk
Every Relationship Is Give & Give
xjeepguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by xjeepguy »

Fixer 166 wrote:Junk

Matches the driver
When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife

Return to “Grab Bag”