Penticton rape trial ends in aquittal

ZaftigBoy

Penticton rape trial ends in aquittal

Post by ZaftigBoy »

"As the sex continued and he could not get an erection, he told her he had sex toys in the car.

At this point, he explained to his defence lawyer Michael Welsh that the toys came to be in the car, after he broke up with a girlfriend and she left them behind. He then put the objects including a vibrator, material for making a *bleep* and condoms in the trunk.

Upon his return from the car, the two made the *bleep* together putting a tensor bandage over towels and then slipping a black sock over it. At some point the object fell on the ground and was covered with burrs. They put condoms on it and applied saliva but it did not work.

Eventually, he said this is really awkward and lobbed it inside the shed, he testified."

i just read the whole report on this trial and its as the judge says hard to figure who is telling the truth

i copied the above from right her on castanet

i am tryin to figure out what then made it sounds like a sock monkey
Live Balanced - Live Free - Live Kind - If you think thats hard try to sit on an egg
5VP
Übergod

Re: Penticton rape trial ends in aquittal

Post by 5VP »

What a catch this guy is.

Hey ladies!!!

He's single...
Infinite rider on the big dogma...
motorhomebabe
Lord of the Board

Post by motorhomebabe »

Hard to know what was the truth when both were higher than kites. Hard to be sympathethetic too.My Mum used to say .'Live in the fast lane, die in the fast lane' , The more I see the more believe that is so true.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

motorhomebabe wrote:Hard to know what was the truth when both were higher than kites. Hard to be sympathethetic too.My Mum used to say .'Live in the fast lane, die in the fast lane' , The more I see the more believe that is so true.

I just question the article he had in his vehicle. Doesn't sound like the rest of the story was told and I think one got away!!

I feel sorry for the victim, even though I do now know her at all.
hoot
Fledgling

Post by hoot »

I feel sorry for the victim, even though I do now know her at all.

What victim ? The court has ruled that the man accused did not sexual assault her is, so she cannot in anyway be termed a victim. And the reason you don't know her is because our crazy court system , refuses to name both accused and accuser, so even if the accused is acquitted, they have to live with the stigma of being brought to trial. Mind you , In the case of Teneycke this would be all but irrelevant, as his reputation proceeds him. However, It’s still a part of due process I disagree with .

Read the details of the story , the woman is an alcoholic crack head , who was picked up by this reject , when she was hitchhiking to keremeos to buy some cocaine and party !.

"As a result of the intoxication, her ability to recall the events is highly problematic and she repeatedly said she was unable to remember what happened, the judge said.

So why was this case brought to trial in the first place?. Did the police even interview the woman ?. How could crown conclude that there was sufficient evidence even to proceed to trial, if the woman couldn’t even remember what happened?

Don't for a second believe I'm defending this idiot , he attracts trouble like a magnet , and I am sure he is destined to return to the courts where he will face justice on a case with more substantive evidence than this piece of nonsense. Both should be billed for the court time wasted on this joke of a trial.

Outside the courthouse his aunt stated
"I suppose he now has a chance to build a better life," she said

I wouldn’t count on it.

Return to “Central Okanagan”