58%
No
42%

Total votes: 33

Impulse_rs
Fledgling

Thanks Castanet

Post by Impulse_rs »

Id just like to thank Castanet and staff for the good website and classifieds they provide. I have sold many many un-wanted things in the classifieds and free sections. It has helped to clean out our house and keep things out of the landfill. It has been a easy user friendly website unlike many others. I wish there was more I could do other than say "thank"
Bpeep
Mindquad

Re: Thanks Castanet

Post by Bpeep »

You could lower your prices.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Impulse_rs
Fledgling

Post by Impulse_rs »

I do agree. Are you talking about the "services" section?
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

On August 5 2008 , I stepped of the Greyhound in Kelowna , went to the Ex's house, hugged my kid and hit Castanets help wanted adds...

I was working by 5:30 am August 8th...I can say thanks to Castanet for that..Not to mention the part time work I've gotten from the work wanted ads I've placed..

So thanks Castanet !

Regards
Mike
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Impulse_rs wrote:I do agree. Are you talking about the "services" section?

No. I was referring to your unwanted items.

But, hey, thanks Castanet.
And for the mods who continually contend with the tripe, drivel, and ramblings on the forum,
Thanks, Jo, Trip, Ferri, and Jenni.
You're a great bunch.
Until you erase my well thought out posts.
Well, the one, anyway.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Thank you to all who have contributed to
the stuff I've bought, sold, bartered.
Thanks to the mods for being, well, having more patience with me than Job.

And to all others on the forums...Thanks

oh..

If we've ever disagreed on anything it was because you were wrong!!!!

Sincerely,
dirtybiker
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

i miss the old days when people would gang up on others and there was constant fighting. now we have homeland security castanet.
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Well I have to thank the crazies here for keeping us on our toes. Oh, my toes ache.

Signed,

Castanet Homeland Security
"We see what you're doing. And we don't approve."
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Thanks for WHAT???

Ok, yes they deserve thanks, and a lot of it.

It is awesome to have a nice big site with all the news, classifieds and people connection that we have right here at home in our own Okanagan.

Before I discovered this site I wasnt sure where to go to sell things, buy things and get to know people. And I do have to admit I have sold a few things here and bought many great items here...

Thanks to all the mods as well for all them days, which isnt much,,,, where they didnt delete something of mine :dyinglaughing: yer all a cool bunch. I know what its like to moderate and your job isnt easy on a site this size. You try to please em all, you try to be fair and thats not an easy thing to do with so many people and so many topics,,, there now, no more deleting my stuff :dyinglaughing:

BTW,,, I find it odd to see 7 no votes on something like this,,, they hang here and they dont appreciate it,,, hmmmm kinda like taking and not even giving a little back like a simple thanks. :sillygrin: to you seven no voters.
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
French Castanut
Lord of the Board

Post by French Castanut »

Thank you Castanet who made some lonely days more entertaining!

Thanks to Jo, Ferri and the other mods for doing a great job here. Chocolate bribes were really expensive this year.

Thanks to grammafreddy who helped me on how to cook a chicken and make soup out of it last fall.

Thanks to oneh20babe and bsuds for the coffee, buns & fruits on the counter every morning.

Thanks to glacier for the pictures and knowledgable weather info

Thank you Castanet for something else too :-)
Vote C'Nutz for President of the Republic of BC May 14th!
knowledgeisking

Post by knowledgeisking »

Thank god for Castanet. The Cap News online and Castanet do a great job on following local news
I'm smarter than you, I'm better looking than you and I probably have way more friends than you. I'm definintely taller than you. Sorry if this makes you uncomfortable.
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

Jo wrote:Well I have to thank the crazies here for keeping us on our toes. Oh, my toes ache.

Signed,

Castanet Homeland Security
"We see what you're doing. And we don't approve."

made my day. too funny
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Roadster wrote:BTW,,, I find it odd to see 7 no votes on something like this,,, they hang here and they dont appreciate it,,, hmmmm kinda like taking and not even giving a little back like a simple thanks. :sillygrin: to you seven no voters.

Agreed, 'cause, you know, no member of the Castanet Forums would ever, you know, vote against the grain just to, you know, get a rise out of someone. Right?

I mean there was this time tha... <Removed | Castanet Homeland Security | $*#KHH#Security&&Risk$Alpha398478)
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Nebula wrote:Agreed, 'cause, you know, no member of the Castanet Forums would ever, you know, vote against the grain just to, you know, get a rise out of someone. Right?

Now why would they do that? Are you suggesting someone is playing with us? Doesnt happen, they are jerks I tell ya, they take and take and they dont care,,, oh look a whole bunch more "no" votes! Ugggg! I cant believe it, buncha dirt bags,,,, I cant take it anymore,,, I am outta here,,,

:1419:

See yall tomorrow,,,,

:D
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
metallica
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by metallica »

Nice place to hang my hat for awhile each day. Agree the coffe and treats are nice.

Return to “Central Okanagan”