Jesse Ventura the Ozarks, try and deny this

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
TheBank
Fledgling

Jesse Ventura the Ozarks, try and deny this

Post by TheBank »

Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Re: Jesse ventura the ozarks try and deny this

Post by Nebula »

Jesse Ventura is just another guy trying to cash in on the gullibility of conspiracy theorists. It's all about making a buck.

I do commend you, TheBank, for choosing the right forum for this new thread.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
TheBank
Fledgling

Post by TheBank »

did you watch the video ? Do not post personal attacks - Jennylives
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

TheBank, I suppose you swallowed what Ventura is hawking hook, line and sinker. That is your problem. In five minutes I figured out what the huge 'fortress' at the end of his video really is. I knew it wasn't what was presented and I was right.

I suppose you don't care that Ventura outright lies in the video and through his lies just feeds conspiracy theorists. Oh well.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Jesse Ventura was a wrestler and a politician, so he knows first hand how to make up a good story when he has to.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

By Scott Stump, TODAY.com contributor

As the monolithic structure began to rise on an isolated mountaintop in Missouri's Ozarks, the chatter grew: Who was building this cement castle?

"The first theory we heard was the movie star theory,'' the home's owner told TODAY. "After that, it escalated to aliens.''

The mega-mansion wasn't Brad and Angelina's new fortress of solitude, a military bunker or an extraterrestrial alien colony.

While Pitt did grow up in nearby Springfield, Mo., it turns out that the 72,000-square foot work-in-progress is the future home of software entrepreneur Steven Huff. Started nearly two years ago and slated to be completed by late 2013, the energy efficient, state-of-the-art, disaster-proof mansion made of concrete will be the fourth largest home in America, and certainly one of the most unique. While its owner is no longer a secret, the price tag is. Huff has not divulged the cost of the land or the final construction bill

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/277617 ... -in-Ozarks

Is this it?
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Glacier wrote:Jesse Ventura was a wrestler and a politician, so he knows first hand how to make up a good story when he has to.

And make a buck while he's at it.

I guess I can't fault Ventura. He's just feeding the conspiracy theorists, giving them what they want.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Interesting video. The underground city is huge. It certainly looks like it was built to survive some sort of catastrophe. Funny how some posters are just too busy posting about a video than to actually watch it. lol Fancy, if you would have taken the time to actually watch the video rather than another blind post on it without watching, you would have already known Steven Huff owns the fortress on paper. You would have also learned he is U.S. military and CIA.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Passion4Truth wrote:Interesting video. The underground city is huge. It certainly looks like it was built to survive some sort of catastrophe. Funny how some posters are just too busy posting about a video than to actually watch it. lol Fancy, if you would have taken the time to actually watch the video rather than another blind post on it without watching, you would have already known Steven Huff owns the fortress on paper. You would have also learned he is U.S. military and CIA.
I did try to watch it but you need sound. I've said before I have more than one computer but only one has speakers and I have to wait my turn to listen to anything. At any rate, I prefer the written word and why you felt the need to lol is beyond me. But thanks for answering my question.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Passion4Truth wrote:Interesting video. The underground city is huge. It certainly looks like it was built to survive some sort of catastrophe. Funny how some posters are just too busy posting about a video than to actually watch it. lol Fancy, if you would have taken the time to actually watch the video rather than another blind post on it without watching, you would have already known Steven Huff owns the fortress on paper. You would have also learned he is U.S. military and CIA.

If you want it to be an underground city, have at it passion. If you want it to be an Illuminati fortress or, heck, the home of the seven dwarves, be my guest. If you want to know the truth about the place, do a little research.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Nebula wrote:That is your problem. In five minutes I figured out what the huge 'fortress' at the end of his video really is. I knew it wasn't what was presented and I was right.

So, what is the "fortress"?
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Captain Awesome wrote:So, what is the "fortress"?

Sigh. It's called Subtropolis. It's billed as the world's largest underground business complex.

http://www.huntmidwest.com/subtropolis/index.html
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The Postal Service and Hallmark are two businesses that use that facility. Very interesting.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

My prediction will be that in 30 years time, nothing will have happened but there will an "explanation" for this and people will still believe in a New World Order. 9-11 will not be an inside job and Chemtrails will not have killed us all off. Crop circles will still be happening but no aliens will have appeared. Mark my words, I will not be wrong.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”