Federal Liberal Leadership Race

Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Federal Liberal Leadership Race

Post by Treblehook »

I have opted to open a new topic for this thread as the Justin Trudeau thread is about Justin Trudeau. At any rate, it seems that the Liberals have finally been able to attract a leadership candidate that might make a difference; somebody with legitimate credentials and who the other parties might well have an impossible time trying to discredit based on ugly skeletons, etc. The astronaut would definitely get my vote of confidence as a self=disciplined man who is obviously intelligent and educated and who most assuredly must have superior leaderhip skills. Can't wait to see what happens with him in the race. Maybe it will be a "watch out Harper... watch out Mulcair" scenario.
twobits
Guru

Re: Federal Liberal Leadership Race

Post by twobits »

Just wait until the candidates debate. I am sure it will be then that you will realize the only credential Justin has is his last name. He's nothing but a figurehead of pure fluff and hairdoo. Seasoned politicians like Harper or Mulclair would chew him up and spit him out. Despite this there will still be 20% that will still vote for his hair.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Federal Liberal Leadership Race

Post by Treblehook »

Yep... I still will look forward to the appearance of Marc Garneau in the Liberal leadership race. When you compare his academic, life experiences and leadership pedigree, he should be near impossible to beat. The Liberals need a strong leader with intelligence and integrity and Garneau would certainly appear to have both those qualities in abundance. Perhaps the first "statesman" we have seen in a long time from any party.

Return to “Canada”