HAARP and Earthquakes

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Re: HAARP and Earthquakes

Post by kompili »

noneofyourbiz3 wrote:Untrue. Theres been a 98% increase since 2007 in Canada alone.

This pretty much tells the story, what is going on. Deny it if you want, but it is happening, and people know it.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Nope, you missed my post.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

noneofyourbiz3 wrote:Canadian earthquakes on the rise.
(all numbers are YTD as at November 10th)

2009 33 Felt 20

2010 40 Increase 21.2% Felt 24

2011 48 Increase 20.0% Felt 19

2012 65 Increase 35.4% Felt 29

Percentage increase from 2009 to 2012 YTD - 96.9%

http://www.earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.c ... ex-eng.php

The earth is Billions of years old. The statistics over 4 years, 40 years or 400 years is irrelevant to the bigger picture. I'm sure there are plenty of times where earthquakes came in clusters throughout history, that would only be common sense.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:This pretty much tells the story, what is going on. Deny it if you want, but it is happening, and people know it.

So your saying that there has never been a doubling of earthquake activity for a period of time before Tesla's machine? Give your head a shake, of course there has been.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Funny it is happening now when people are thinking about the end of world, is it plot, are they making them happen, we will soon find out.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

noneofyourbiz3 wrote:Canadian earthquakes on the rise.
(all numbers are YTD as at November 10th)

http://www.earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.c ... ex-eng.php

Can you please re post the link/url it is truncated and goes to "Domain not found" and looking around the NRCAN website I can not find the page with the information posted, tks.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

goatboy wrote:
So your saying that there has never been a doubling of earthquake activity for a period of time before Tesla's machine? Give your head a shake, of course there has been.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...... Please provide links and concrete proof
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

"We have not seen any statistical increase in the number of earthquakes if you look back over the tens and hundreds of years," said Paul Earle, a USGS seismologist. "However, unfortunately the recent earthquakes have impacted populated areas, which brings them into the news, and people become more aware of the earthquakes."

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-n ... akes/25904
It doesn't appear HAARP is responsible - earthquakes are normal.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

sanfish wrote:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...... Please provide links and concrete proof

Let's see, what is the extraordinary claim? A machine invented by a guy in 1898 that has never been shown to create any earthquakes is the source of increased seismic activity or the statistical chance of clusters of earthquakes happening over thousands of years? I'm not arguing the increase in activity, but some machine being the cause of it is ridiculous.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:Funny it is happening now when people are thinking about the end of world, is it plot, are they making them happen, we will soon find out.

Yes we will and when I get to say, see told you so, I'm sure you'll have some excuse to why it never materialized (whatever "it is).

BTW, people have been thinking about the end of the world for thousands of years. (Mayan calendar doomsday)
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Interesting how many debunkers don't think earthquakes are increasing? Yet we have a thread about earthquakes over 6 magnitude. It has almost 700 hits since Nov. 7 when it was started.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=47292

And even debunkers are posting on it.
Nebula wrote: Quake at approx. 12:20 am, December 7, magnitude 7.3, approx. 200 kilometres east of Fukishima, Japan.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

goatboy wrote:Yes we will and when I get to say, see told you so, I'm sure you'll have some excuse to why it never materialized (whatever "it is).

BTW, people have been thinking about the end of the world for thousands of years. (Mayan calendar doomsday)

And you forgot Christ said that there will be major Earthquakes before his return.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

averagejoe wrote:And you forgot Christ said that there will be major Earthquakes before his return.

And I rest my case. One of us is going to be severely *bleep* off when we die.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

averagejoe wrote:Interesting how many debunkers don't think earthquakes are increasing? Yet we have a thread about earthquakes over 6 magnitude. It has almost 700 hits since Nov. 7 when it was started.

And even debunkers are posting on it.
Nebula wrote: Quake at approx. 12:20 am, December 7, magnitude 7.3, approx. 200 kilometres east of Fukishima, Japan.

What's even more interesting is that you think they are caused by some machine!
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Averagejoe wrote:
Interesting how many debunkers don't think earthquakes are increasing? Yet we have a thread about earthquakes over 6 magnitude. It has almost 700 hits since Nov. 7 when it was started.

goatboy wrote:
What's even more interesting is that you think they are caused by some machine!

Some yes! Majority no. Like Kompili posted way back. HAARP can start an earthquake to the depth of 10 km. A lot of major Quakes are centered 10km depth. So yes I believe Kompili after watching the depth of these major quakes over the past few years. And yes I watch every depth of each major Earthquake over 4. Don't for get also they are awaking volcanoes also. Maybe you should read what Kompili writes. You might learn something. He is right on a lot of things. Or just stay in your nice and fuzz corner.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”