Teen Set Of Fire At House Party

RacerChic
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Teen Set Of Fire At House Party

Post by RacerChic »

I cant find the facebook page,,,,,,grrrrrr
I swear some people slipped into the gene pool that had no lifEguard.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

RacerChic wrote:I cant find the facebook page,,,,,,grrrrrr

It's pretty easy. You just copy and paste the little pyro's name into the fb search box and press <return>.

Then search his friends for a dude named Vaughn to see the burnee.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
RacerChic
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by RacerChic »

had two T's in the first name,,,,,,,,,,,THANK GOODNESS no mutual friends! whew
I swear some people slipped into the gene pool that had no lifEguard.
Tero
Board Meister

Post by Tero »

kibbs wrote:in my younger day we use to play a game called snooze ya lose if someone drank too much they were pranked
this town seriously lacks affordable well supervised places for youth to go with out religious affiliation(not that god is bad just not everyone is that into him)
my comment "falla your daughta home "was from a song and i was giving praise to the lady who was watching her daughter closely saying she 'hated her for it'.you cant win she would hate you more if you didn't care . i call it the molting stage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkUfCRiB-wg

I'm sorry, but that is SO ENTIRELY NOT TRUE! There's a million things for kids of all ages to do, free or not, religion or not, if they'd get off of their *bleep* and make an effort. Fun isn't going to reach out and grab you by the face... might have to do a little work there yourself.

Kids don't get in trouble cause there's "nothing to do." What a load of crap. I grew up in towns where the population for them most part was generally under 1000 or 1500 people. We certainlly didn't set people on fire!
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Kids don't get in trouble cause there's "nothing to do." What a load of crap. I grew up in towns where the population for them most part was generally under 1000 or 1500 people. We certainlly didn't set people on fire!

times have changed finding something free that is supervised by strong role models without a religious agenda is next to impossible .name me some of these millions of things where your kid wont get abused.the big problem isn't the things to do its the lack of adult influence.like i said times have changed kids don't suck on pennies for fun anymore.and they are left alone more than ever.
Peace be with you.
albertabound
Board Meister

Post by albertabound »

Very simple ,drugs drugs and more drugs,mentality of you can not do anything to us. Throw out the juvinelle law and you will see a big diference. :bethecoffee:
fall
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by fall »

Jackass stunts, injure alot of youth!
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

fall wrote:Jackass stunts, injure alot of youth!

But like with biker wars, and god, not enough of the ones that should get killed do and too many of those that shouldn't do.
797hauler
Fledgling

Post by 797hauler »

albertabound wrote:Very simple ,drugs drugs and more drugs,mentality of you can not do anything to us. Throw out the juvinelle law and you will see a big diference. :bethecoffee:

Couldnt be more true. Or perhaps bring in our own beyond scared straight programs.
nextimeround
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by nextimeround »

albertabound wrote:Very simple ,drugs drugs and more drugs,mentality of you can not do anything to us. Throw out the juvinelle law and you will see a big diference. :bethecoffee:

You can't blame these actions on drugs, sorry. Especially not on weed. They abuse weed like every other drug because they are screwed up, period. The rest of your statement I support 100%. The "I don't give a crap " and "nobody can do anything to me" attitude is absolutely a huge factor. It doesn't help that every time any authority (police, school, parents) try to take action the masses cry foul. I truly believe we need to stop neutering our police and start empowering parents, teachers and police and allow them to stand up and take appropriate action instead of second guessing their every move.

Also did anyone else notice this idiot is originally from Texas. Not saying that's an issue or not but let's face it there is an epidemic in the US with violent young men. It's making its way north so nobody is immune but I just can't help but wonder if this isn't another link in the chain that's led to
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Very simple ,drugs drugs and more drugs,

yes i agree seniors are over medicated and not spending time with the youth. Parents are both working so maybe grandpa and granma should put down the pills and spend more time with their grandkids
Last edited by kibbs on Dec 15th, 2012, 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace be with you.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Exactly what I've been saying. Nothing ever happens to these punks. Stick them on a1800s prairie farm.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Charles Whitman II
Board Meister

Post by Charles Whitman II »

Drugs is right.
Prozak
Adderall
Xanax
Ritilin
"If you're going to be crazy, find a way to get paid for it, or they're gonna lock you up." - HST
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

Charles Whitman II wrote:Drugs is right.
Prozak
Adderall
Xanax
Ritilin
=D>

I wish we were privy to know if these mentally under-developed mush-minds were victims of pill parenting.
I know a couple locally that are grandparents to a pill-popping-princess. Her mother is a social networking and gaming addict, so does not parent as a parent should. Her child is on a few meds to curb bad behavior that the local medical profession labels the typical ADHD, ADD, ABC, CTV, BBC, LMNOP...or what the @#$% ever.

When the child spends a couple of weeks each summer with grandfolks, they don't allow her to take her meds. First day in, they give a format that has that kid waking up at a set (early) time and they keep her active and healthy...each day...every day...for two solid weeks. After the two weeks, that child does not show ANY of the signs displayed that put that label on her in the first place.

Point being:
The kidlet needs no meds...she needs proper parenting.

Too often these days, we immediately take the advice of a pill popping generation of doctors.
It's obvious that there are many different types of personalities...and personality disorders.
Who gets to determine why a different way of perceiving the world is a disorder or not?
I think the terminology is even flawed.

If parents started to parent according to the personality type of their child, rather than this neanderthal thinking that we are in control of that type formation, then perhaps we'd see those hyper active kids shoveling more driveways, raking more leaves and riding their bikes more often than the kid that is better suited to caring for their pet, or organizing schedules or crafting material goods, or whatever their personality type dictates to them to be their path of least resistance.

Clue in parents...you NEED to start parenting from the hip...not from a prescription pad.
The focus is to be on your offspring...not your F350...not your gucci handbag...not your chosen lifestyle...you're a parent...
It's about your kids.

/end rant
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

thankyou graham adder your words ring true :hailjo:
Peace be with you.

Return to “Central Okanagan”