New Years Eve?

ole smelly
Fledgling

New Years Eve?

Post by ole smelly »

What is happening ??? Any parties going on??? Anyone interested in getting togather??
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: New Years Eve???

Post by Queen K »

The LongHorn is hosting The Blue Healers to play live for New Years Eve. No idea if they are charging for tix or not.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: New Years Eve?

Post by Captain Awesome »

There will be a whole lot of entertainment at my place. Bologna sandwiches, Shopping Channel on my 25" TV, the whole nine yards.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

We're having appie night at our place. I'd invite you, but I know you couldn't handle the 20 kids that will be running around in the basement.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GenuinelyInterested
Board Meister

Post by GenuinelyInterested »

Captain Awesome wrote:There will be a whole lot of entertainment at my place. Bologna sandwiches, Shopping Channel on my 25" TV, the whole nine yards.

I'm going to sit down to a 7 course meal for bachelors. A six pack and a bag of chips. What you complaining about? You got meat.
coffeeFreak
Guru

Post by coffeeFreak »

bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

New Year's Eve is the most overrated holiday of the year. By a lot. Other than starting new calendars, it means nothing. We'll take the opportunity to sleep in the morning of January 1st, but as far as getting togather, not likely.
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

Some people do not share your opinion that New Years is over-rated. Some people think it is nice to ring in the new year on a positive note, celebrating with friends and the like. Each to their own.

Return to “Central Okanagan”