Males, females arrested over alleged "horrific" sex assault

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Males, females arrested over alleged "horrific" sex assault

Post by oneh2obabe »

Males, females arrested over alleged "horrific" sex assault of B.C. boy: RCMP
The Canadian Press

PRINCE GEORGE, B.C. - A male youth remains in a northern B.C. hospital and six people, including two females, are in custody in what police are calling a case of sexual and aggravated assault.

RCMP Cpl. Craig Douglass says senior officers with more than 20 years experience are describing it as one of the worst such case they have seen involving youth.

He says police in Prince George received an an tip on Monday and found the male youth unconscious and in a snowbank behind an apartment building.

He says police, paramedics and firefighter responded, the youth was taken to hospital, and authorities determined he was the victim of aggravated assault and aggravated sexual assault.

Douglass says police believe the male youth was lured to an apartment, but are providing few other details.

Douglass says an 18-year-old male, a 20-year-old female, three male youths and one female youth remain in custody, but he doesn't yet know when charges will be laid.

The victim is in serious but stable condition in hospital.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
gman313
Lord of the Board

Re: Males, females arrested over alleged "horrific" sex assa

Post by gman313 »

Hang em all!
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

I'm waiting for the details, but from the sounds of it something pretty brutal happened.
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

The "future" is friendly huh ?
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

I don't know what happened, but I'm outraged and demand blood to be spilled.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Captain Awesome wrote:I don't know what happened, but I'm outraged and demand blood to be spilled.
Another brilliant comment !
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

That's it Captain! j/k An eye for an eye...it's possible that kind of thinking could have been the reason for the attack. Perhaps those who inflicted the harm upon the youth were seeking some sort of retribution for a perceived (or real) wrong. Or, they could be a bunch of deranged bullies who weren't planning to stop with two victims. What humans will do to each other is unfathomable at times.
Takin it easy, these individuals are but a very tiny representation of our "future" and I think Captain was using hyperbole to make a point...or, maybe he was serious! :137:
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Piecemaker wrote:That's it Captain! j/k An eye for an eye...it's possible that kind of thinking could have been the reason for the attack. Perhaps those who inflicted the harm upon the youth were seeking some sort of retribution for a perceived (or real) wrong. Or, they could be a bunch of deranged bullies who weren't planning to stop with two victims. What humans will do to each other is unfathomable at times.
Takin it easy, these individuals are but a very tiny representation of our "future" and I think Captain was using hyperbole to make a point...or, maybe he was serious! :137:
I think maybe you should take a look at what kind of things our "future" is into these days Piecemaker its fairly sordid to say the least .
Not exclusive to kids either of course not all are stupid but there's more stupidity going on than you think.
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

Yes, there is lots of stupidity but there are also many young people who bring and will continue to bring positive things to our world. We hear more about the former and so it's easy to think they are all that way. When we were kids lots of people were making the same comments about our generation(s)!
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
Liquidnails
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Liquidnails »

Captain Awesome wrote:I don't know what happened, but I'm outraged and demand blood to be spilled.

Me too! To heck with the trial let's string them up right now!
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ?

Return to “Social Concerns”