Harper to meet with Chief Spence/First Nations leaders

Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Harper to meet with Chief Spence/First Nations leaders

Post by Ken7 »

LoneWolf_53"

To the Spence part I highly doubt she's a very smart business woman. A smart one wouldn't be sleeping with the band co-manager and not see some of what she's been doing as blatant conflicts of interest.

Not that I'm a fan of her's and would suggest she committed fraud obtaining Federal Funding, but check this out.

http://canadanewsnetwork.wordpress.com/ ... vestments/
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Interesting, you'd think they would make sure everyone was warm and dry before investing it elsewhere,,, right? Then invest,,, so they invested and people at home are freezing (by her claim?) and it's our governments fault,,, But let's go with this investment thing now,,, shouldn't they be making money off this and be finding cash to repair anything at home? Why should she be starving if an investment should be sending them money for repairs. Seems they are not all that broke as claimed after all if they have it to flaunt in investments,,, when I invest it's because I have something I can do that with,,,, Extra money after I am warm and dry,,,
That would be like me banking a buncha money and telling my mom and dad I need money to help me buy a home or fix mine? No?
Why the confession now and why the hesitation to state this earlier? Why isnt this investment paying them? When did they do this? Why did they do it while houses at home are falling apart? That's a lot of cash that could repair a lot of houses. IMO you take care to make your home a home then you dive into investments, but hey,,,, I could be wrong,,,

Ok gonna go outside and cool off now,,,, :nutzoid:

>>>>>>>>>> 20 mil! <<<<<<<<<<

Wait! I want someone to give me money so I can invest it!
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Old news ,shes gone not even a blip on the media radar.ill bet dollars to donuts shell be back.Finally idle no more can grab the media ,without hunger strikes or road blocks .a peaceful movement to save our land and theirs.listen to pam she rocks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn3s5eMmKgg
Last edited by kibbs on Jan 15th, 2013, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace be with you.
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

Ken7 wrote:Not that I'm a fan of her's and would suggest she committed fraud obtaining Federal Funding, but check this out.

http://canadanewsnetwork.wordpress.com/ ... vestments/

:200: Good grief I think this woman is brain dead. They've as good as been storing money in a mattress, yet have the nads to go on TV and use the media to whine about how horrible conditions are. Perhaps someone needs to sit down with here and have a long talk about priorities.

Then there's this little snippet of the article I've attached below which completely contradicts where the documentation shows monies having been spent/invested, such as Apple stocks for example.

As I've said before it certainly seems to me that much of what comes out of this womans mouth is BS.

Last year, we had decided that we should invest this money in some manner to benefit our residents going forward, but we did not want to invest in settler corporations or financial institutions.”
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

Roadster wrote:Wait! I want someone to give me money so I can invest it!

Sign me up too.
Last edited by LoneWolf_53 on Jan 15th, 2013, 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

:200: Good grief I think this woman is brain dead. They've as good as been storing money in a mattress, yet have the nads to go on TV and use the media to whine about how horrible conditions are. Perhaps someone needs to sit down with here and have a long talk about priorities.

Then there's this little snippet of the article I've attached below which completely contradicts where the documentation shows monies having been spent/invested, such as Apple stocks for example.

As I've said before it certainly seems to me that much of what comes out of this womans mouth is BS.

Last year, we had decided that we should invest this money in some manner to benefit our residents going forward, but we did not want to invest in settler corporations or financial institutions.”[/quote]

I'm with you, I'd like to see some proof. She still does'nt have the right to basically starve her people and obtain funding and no use it for things such as schools etc. It is one very sad state of affairs!!
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Ok, second attempt,,, this kinda makes me angry now, it's not even reasonable that people are freezing while we send money but there is money to tie up in other cities,,,, I am truly not happy to hear this, this late in the game.
Last edited by Roadster on Jan 15th, 2013, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

I just figured out a fast way to get 45 families out of the cold horrid conditions.

They could simply live in the homes they do own.

If this doesn't send a clear message to the rest of the members of the band that Spence cares nothing for them, I don't know what would.
ticat900
Board Meister

Post by ticat900 »

Veovis wrote:I just figured out a fast way to get 45 families out of the cold horrid conditions.

They could simply live in the homes they do own.

If this doesn't send a clear message to the rest of the members of the band that Spence cares nothing for them, I don't know what would.

it just gaulls to to the bone that any one with even 1/2 a brain would or could even be bothered to give this fat theiving indian the time of day
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Over the past six years, we had saved about $20 million in cash that we stored locked away in a safe on the reserve, as we did not trust the settler banks with our money.

Wow, just wow. No wonder on the news today it said the polls are showing Thief Spence has a support rate of only 29% now.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

looks like she broke open her "hidden" piggy bank and gave back what she stole from her People...god, I hope her Reserve revolts on her and every single Band in Canada gets a FULL Audit now...and her arrogance is just plain disgusting..shame on her !!!
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Over the past six years, we had saved about $20 million in cash that we stored locked away in a safe on the reserve, as we did not trust the settler banks with our money.

And over them past six years they have been saving,,, holding back on someone else? Homes are falling apart?
I can't see any of them agreeing to do without warmth and some comfort from cash promised to them to invest it elsewhere,,, Investment is at home first then outward to other interests,,, oh geez this would kill me if I was one of her people.

Do the people on that reserve know about this?

Hate to say it but this is about the worst thing I have heard yet. Even if they lived in the most southern part of Canada they still need heat and a dry home, these people are up in the cold,,, I was kinda feeling bad for them even tho I know they shouldn't be in this situation because money does go to them,,, now I don't know how to feel
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

People read the article, took it at face value but failed to notice the disclaimer? Canada News Network is a web site dedicated to satirical news coverage of contemporary events in Canada. Please note that news articles are satire, and are not real news, even though they are typically and loosely based on real events and personalities.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

oneh2obabe wrote:People read the article, took it at face value but failed to notice the disclaimer? Canada News Network is a web site dedicated to satirical news coverage of contemporary events in Canada. Please note that news articles are satire, and are not real news, even though they are typically and loosely based on real events and personalities.

It's still more believable than saying she doesn't know where it went!
They say you can't believe everything they say.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Ha, then I can only hope this isn't true then, we have been led on the wrong path maybe.

ETA, looks like a bogus news site for the fun of it.

Return to “Canada”