UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Re: UFOs... and lots of 'em!

Post by Passion4Truth »

Wave of UFO sightings in Victoria on CTV News January14/2013

Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

The Citizens' Hearing on Disclosure is Coming.

An event will be held in Washington, DC at the National Press Club from April 29 to May 3 in which a powerful group of researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for 30 hours over five days before former members of the U.S. House and Senate - a Citizens' Hearing on Disclosure. The motto for this event is "If Congress will not do its job, the people will." A theatrical quality documentary will be produced about this event slated for distribution in the fall of 2013. The goal of this event/documentary is nothing less than ending the ET truth embargo in 2013. http://www.citizenshearing.org

-- Plato. 

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

fvkasm2x wrote:
Doesn't make much sense to just say "there was nothing there."

Yes, makes much more sense to say it was little green men in spaceships. The problem with all these UFO sightings is there a far too many of them to actually be space aliens. With the technology required to travel the distance to get to Earth from an habitable planet (or another dimension as some have suggested) and then to be observed time after time after time, but not one attempt at actually making contact with us (land in the middle of the Superbowl if you want to make contact) just makes no logical sense.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

goatboy wrote:
Yes, makes much more sense to say it was little green men in spaceships. The problem with all these UFO sightings is there a far too many of them to actually be space aliens. With the technology required to travel the distance to get to Earth from an habitable planet (or another dimension as some have suggested) and then to be observed time after time after time, but not one attempt at actually making contact with us (land in the middle of the Superbowl if you want to make contact) just makes no logical sense.

Hey, I never said it had to be alien spacecraft.

You said it was nothing. I'm just saying it was SOMETHING, we just don't know what. I bet 99.9% chance it was of Earthly origin, but that is far different than "nothing."
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

fvkasm2x wrote:
Hey, I never said it had to be alien spacecraft.

You said it was nothing. I'm just saying it was SOMETHING, we just don't know what. I bet 99.9% chance it was of Earthly origin, but that is far different than "nothing."

Well, if you had posted my whole quote, you would see that I actually said that something was there but then was not specific in my last sentence. I stand corrected. There was something that they saw, but it was certainly more likely to be light reflections than space craft.

I'm not saying that thousands of people didn't see something. I'm saying it wasn't a UFO.

And, it's not that 1,400+ shells didn't have any effect on something, they never HIT anything, let alone not have any effect on it. Again, because there was nothing there in the first place..
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

LOL @ the idea of the military not discerning the difference between a "reflection" and an unknown spacecraft.

-- Plato. 

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:LOL @ the idea of the military not discerning the difference between a "reflection" and an unknown spacecraft.

Vs known spacecraft? There are no UFO's so there was no UFO to hit with anything, hence why nothing was hit. HOw come you made no comment on my other post:

The problem with all these UFO sightings is there a far too many of them to actually be space aliens. With the technology required to travel the distance to get to Earth from an habitable planet (or another dimension as some have suggested) and then to be observed time after time after time, but not one attempt at actually making meaningful contact with us (land in the middle of the Superbowl if you want to make contact) just makes no logical sense.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

goatboy wrote:Well, if you had posted my whole quote, you would see that I actually said that something was there but then was not specific in my last sentence. I stand corrected. There was something that they saw, but it was certainly more likely to be light reflections than space craft.

Well this was your full quote... I apologize if you meant something else, I only read what was there.
It sounded like you think they are crazy or seeing things.

goatboy wrote:That's because there was never anything there to fire back from. If it didn't exist in the first place.................

Ever wonder why 1,400+ shells never hit anything?
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

goatboy wrote:Yes, makes much more sense to say it was little green men in spaceships. The problem with all these UFO sightings is there a far too many of them to actually be space aliens. With the technology required to travel the distance to get to Earth from an habitable planet (or another dimension as some have suggested) and then to be observed time after time after time, but not one attempt at actually making contact with us (land in the middle of the Superbowl if you want to make contact) just makes no logical sense.

You're assuming all UFO's must be manned. Can you imagine if there was intelligent life on Mars who have seen various crafts that have been sent there to explore but dismiss it as anything because no one stepped out of the probes to communicate with them? On our own planet there are still tribes of people living in rain forests who believe even airplanes are something mystical. Usually everyone from surveyors to geologists are told not to have any contact with these people as not to disrupt their lifestyle, so it's not too far-fetched to believe other intelligent life might think the same way.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary from 1995.

This documentary was only broadcast once in five US states in 1995, then it was shelved and never broadcast again:

-- Plato. 

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

peaceseeker wrote:

So he has never actually seen an alien but "believes" people who have.

So, on the one hand you want us to believe this guy, mainly because he's an astronaut who's been on the moon, yet you believe the moon landing was a hoax? So is this guy credible or part of giant cover up?

peaceseeker wrote:Reminds me of the moon landing.

Nice to see you, kompili...the footage is quite laughable, it looks like something a comedy show would produce - SNL, SCTV.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Careful there, goatboy...before getting your panties in a knot about something you care nothing about be sure to quote the correct person when making claims. Never have I said/wrote the moon landing was a hoax. The post I made is referring to the fabricated CNN 'war reporting' footage...here's a link to the actual quote - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=32454#p997923

And you're right, I do believe what Edgar Mitchell has to say...it's not uncommon for astronauts to have experienced UFOs while in space, this has been well-documented - http://www.syti.net/UFOSightings.html

An article that may serve you well...

Neil Armstrong’s UFO Secret
Published August 27, 2012 | By drgreer
http://drgreersblog.disclosureproject.org/?p=202

goatboy wrote:So he has never actually seen an alien but "believes" people who have.

So, on the one hand you want us to believe this guy, mainly because he's an astronaut who's been on the moon, yet you believe the moon landing was a hoax? So is this guy credible or part of giant cover up?
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

peaceseeker wrote:Careful there, goatboy...before getting your panties in a knot about something you care nothing about be sure to quote the correct person when making claims. Never have I said/wrote the moon landing was a hoax. The post I made is referring to the fabricated CNN 'war reporting' footage...here's a link to the actual quote - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=32454#p997923

And you're right, I do believe what Edgar Mitchell has to say...it's not uncommon for astronauts to have experienced UFOs while in space, this has been well-documented - http://www.syti.net/UFOSightings.html

My apologies, you're right, it's Kompili that thinks the moon landing was a fake, not you. I stand corrected.

However, the particular astronaut in your video states that he has never seen a UFO and just "believes" what others have to say. That's proof of nothing, I'm afraid.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

peaceseeker wrote:
An article that may serve you well...

Neil Armstrong’s UFO Secret
Published August 27, 2012 | By drgreer
http://drgreersblog.disclosureproject.org/?p=202

Oh please, a bunch of nonsense with not ONE shred of evidence to back up anything he says.

Let me ask you this, again. If an alien race is sophisticated enough to travel the vast distances it would take to reach Earth from their planet:

1: why are the stupid enough be seen constantly flying around in the sky?
2: Why haven't they made contact with us (not our Government but a grand entrance at, say, the Superbowl) ?
3: Land their little spaceships on the moon and not know that we were landing an orbiter right there?

Knowing what is possible right now as far as developing cloaking technology, and the unbelievably advanced technology that would be required for them to reach Earth, they wouldn't have a way of hiding their ships from us?

Do you not think that some of this just doesn't make any logical sense?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there is intelligent life out there somewhere, it just hasn't visited Earth and made itself known overtly or inadvertently) yet.

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”