Did Donald Rumsfeld lie about Bin Laden's cave fortress?

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Did Donald Rumsfeld lie about Bin Laden's cave fortress?

Post by Thinktank »

Crazy Horse wrote:I don't care about the cave fortress either.

Good for you. The warmongers are counting on people like you.

“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.” -- Hermann Goering
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Crazy Horse
Fledgling

Post by Crazy Horse »

Thinktank wrote:Good for you. The warmongers are counting on people like you.

Actually they count on gullible people like you, looking for a conspiracy in everything they read. I already know not to believe everything I read or hear, and frankly I couldn't care less about the caves. There are way more important things to lose sleep over.
Dash5
Übergod

Post by Dash5 »

steelrules wrote:Wow! this is without a doubt the highest level of ignorance I have seen anyone post on castanet, you don't think the lies that have taken 158 Canadian soldiers lives and cost our country over 22 billion so far is of importance.

You'll have to excuse me for not blindly buying into your silly conspiracy theories.

There is absolutely nothing that Rumsfeld said about "secret cave complexes" that had anything to do with why Chrétien sent Canadian troops into Afghanistan (myself included, twice actually, 2002 and 2006) and the fact that you chose to mention the 158 Canadian soldiers that lost their lives to back up your conspiarcy theory "du jour" is disgusting and beyond ignorant.

Who cares if Bin Laden was hiding in some elaborate cave complex as shown in the diagram or if it was simply just a cave (which there were LOTS of and many of them were quite elaborate)? It simply makes no difference whatsoever.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

DashFiveGuy wrote:You'll have to excuse me for not blindly buying into your silly conspiracy theories.

^ See that little liar above? She was good - almost all of us canadians bought
into her conspiracy theory. Imagine that - 30 million Canadians believing that little
BS artist about Saddam killing babies in an incubator. It was all a big lie.

The Fifth Estate never bought into the crap though. I like when smart people expose liars.
You can learn more about it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaR1YBR5g6U

The little girl will be with Donald Rumpsfeld one day .... in hell.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Dash5
Übergod

Post by Dash5 »

Thinktank wrote:^ See that little liar above? She was good - almost all of us canadians bought
into her conspiracy theory. Imagine that - 30 million Canadians believing that little
BS artist about Saddam killing babies in an incubator. It was all a big lie.

Sorry, my mistake, I thought we were discussing Bin Laden's secret cave complexes (or lack thereof) in Afghanistan here. Canada had almost zero involvement in Iraq whatsoever so not sure why you are making this about Saddam Hussein now.

Thinktank wrote: The little girl will be with Donald Rumpsfeld one day .... in hell.

Well I suppose one would have to buy into the nonsense that such a place exists in the first place to believe this statement to be true but even so, again, where Rumsfeld (or this little girl) ends up in a supposed "afterlife" is of no concern to me.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

DashFiveGuy wrote: Canada had almost zero involvement in Iraq....

The topic is 'Did Rumsfeld Lie?'

or

Do governments lie?

or

Do little Arab girls lie?

or

Do the people end up payig the price for these lies?
Canada or USA doesn't matter who killed
a million people in Iraq. All because of lies by people like Rumsfeld.

Dash5
Übergod

Post by Dash5 »

Thinktank wrote:The topic is 'Did Rumsfeld Lie?'

or

Do governments lie?

or

Do little Arab girls lie?

or

Do the people end up payig the price for these lies?
Canada or USA doesn't matter who killed
a million people in Iraq. All because of lies by people like Rumsfeld.

No. The topic is quite clearly "Did Donald Rumsfeld lie about Bin Laden's cave fortress?". It's right there up at the top of every post, really hard to miss. There is absolutely NO mention of governments or Arab girls in the topic.
Crazy Horse
Fledgling

Post by Crazy Horse »

Thinktank wrote:The little girl will be with Donald Rumpsfeld one day .... in hell.

Ok, you played the "Hell" card, that explains a lot. There is no point in continuing.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

back on topic please! thanks!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Sure Rumsfeld lied...that's what warmongers do...and lie with impunity...

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon

Return to “World”