A car bomb in downtown Kelowna?

bcgirl29

Re: A car bomb in downtown Kelowna?

Post by bcgirl29 »

I'm really not much of a gossip. I enjoy sitting back on the side lines and reading the gossip instead. I am most certain even if I were to discuss it on the forum most of what I would say would miraculously disappear! Crazy how that happens eh! I am also a strong believer in keeping your friends close and your enemies even closer. :dyinglaughing:
callotto
Fledgling

Post by callotto »

http://www.bcjustice.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9130:schindler-v-habib-seeks-to-redeem-the-petitionerrespondents-mortgage-rural-residential-area-of-southeast-kelowna-on-klo-road-&catid=410:quarrels-08&Itemid=1208

This isnt gossip, its fact. Give this a read. Marijuana grow op financed with 55% percent rate mortgage funds
with mr Habib fully involved. Ask yourself who borrows or lends money
these days at 55 percent.
Draw your own conclusions.
bcgirl29

Post by bcgirl29 »

It might be fact, but once again it is about the Habib's. You people really need to open your eyes if you think they are the only family in town funding drug or gang related ventures.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

bcgirl29 wrote:It might be fact, but once again it is about the Habib's. You people really need to open your eyes if you think they are the only family in town funding drug or gang related ventures.

You may have to open our eyes for us. I have no idea of any other family.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

bcgirl29 wrote:It might be fact, but once again it is about the Habib's. You people really need to open your eyes if you think they are the only family in town funding drug or gang related ventures.

You do have a point, but this thread is about a recent car bomb in Kelowna which is related to this one familly. I do go on other forums, that other people are mentioned for various other offences. For this reason, i think the people on here are being fair about this particular subject.
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

well if the person who's SUV this happened to might be (??) offended about it being in the news...maybe he should hold a Press Conference and clear the air ( as much as he can without interfering with the investigation of course) I think the people in this Town deserve to know some details...a car bombing downtown Kelowna is quite serious and thank god nobody was injured or worse, killed...
Trunk-Monkey
Übergod

Post by Trunk-Monkey »

I think my eyes are open now....thanks for the info... :200: :200: :200:
logman
Übergod

Post by logman »

55% intrest rate Too crazy. What lawyer would even write that up. Oh ya, whom ever that dirtbag property owner would PAY. The 10,000 dollar payment from Propera that he 'forgot' to pay back. What a loser. Come on Trunk monkey. DO something about it! Right,right your hands are tied up with droped 911 calls.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

"nickroth"
http://www.gangstersout.com/corner.htm

If you want a bunch of inaccurate information, this is the place to go to.

Very one-sided and biased. The majority of what he posts is nothing more than rhetoric used to further his personal agenda. Old Tom Jones or "Agent K" as he is on there likes to squawk.

I find his writing rather entertaining even if it may be fiction or somewhat stretched from the fact of the matter. I'd like to meet Agent K and see what he's all about.
Ari Gold
Board Meister

Post by Ari Gold »

in 2009, the Liquor License at the Liquid Zoo was terminated by the BC Liquor Control and Licencing Board (LCLB) because they alleged that the club had links to organized crime.

http://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/55237/Liquid-Zoo-licence-cancelled

The LCLB's basis in reaching thier decision was that the owner of the building, Damiano Dipopolo, was full patch member of the Hells Angels.

http://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/50638/Liquid-Zoo-owner-speaks-out

The club remains closed for a couple of years. Enter "new owner" Dave Habib, who asserts he has no ties to organized crime and is successful in appealing the LCLB's decision. The license is reinstated and the club opens again with Mr. Habib at the Helm.

http://www.chbcnews.ca/Nightclub+owner+gets+second+shot/4290472/story.html

Then, Liquid Zoo owner Dave Habib is the target of a car bomb planted in his vehicle, which is destroyed. Police say it was a targeted attack.

http://www.cfjctv.com/story.php?id=12846

How many average, normal citizens become targets of car bomb attacks? Also, Is the LCLB revisiting it's view that Mr. Habib is "fit and proper" to hold a liquor license, as they did when they investigated Mr Dipopolo?

The B.C. Liquor Control and Licensing Branch (LCLB) has yanked the nightclub's liquor license after determining that the establishment is linked to organized crime under a policy implemented in 2005 that defines who is "fit and proper" to hold a liquor license.
Last edited by Ari Gold on Jan 31st, 2013, 1:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

agreed...how many average normal citzens become targets of a car bomb ??? nobody can dispute the close ties this Family has have/ had with criminal organizations....the other brother was just on the news last night about his clubhouse...I find it very humorous when some people say this Family gets picked on by the media...and if we the citzens of Kelowna don't start asking questions and demanding answers, we could easily become part of the Gangland Wars that have been so deadly in the Vancouver area...it would be nice to know how this "car bomb" investigation is going...
johnhenry
Übergod

Post by johnhenry »

Ari Gold wrote:The B.C. Liquor Control and Licensing Branch (LCLB) has yanked the nightclub's liquor license after determining that the establishment is linked to organized crime under a policy implemented in 2005 that defines who is "fit and proper" to hold a liquor license.

Is this current?
Words out of your mouth are like bullets out of a gun.
Once they are out, you can't take them back.
Ari Gold
Board Meister

Post by Ari Gold »

johnhenry wrote:
Is this current?

Yes, the policy is current.
theyeti
Übergod

Post by theyeti »

can one of the cops shed some light on what they think is gong on here ..
Trunk-Monkey
Übergod

Post by Trunk-Monkey »

theyeti wrote:can one of the cops shed some light on what they think is gong on here ..

Nope....

Return to “Central Okanagan”