Roundabout Driving Instructions

metallica
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Roundabout Driving Instructions

Post by metallica »

Yah, damn near got nailed two days ago by a person coming off the highway. Agree an accident is going to happen.
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

metallica wrote:Yah, damn near got nailed two days ago by a person coming off the highway. Agree an accident is going to happen.

Viola! Friday Feb.1/13 just after noon looked like quite the doozy of a collision
in the Lodge rd. Roundabout.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
metallica
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by metallica »

dirtybiker wrote:Viola! Friday Feb.1/13 just after noon looked like quite the doozy of a collision
in the Lodge rd. Roundabout.

I hate being right about stuff like this, hope everyone is ok. Another thing I noticed in the last few snowfalls is the sidewalk curb going North is way too wide. People coming South to the school are cutting the corner and alot of people going North on Bottom Wood are hitting the curb and at some point they are going to have an accident there as well. Take care and drive safe.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

It seems to me that those who use their right signal to tell all others that they will be exiting the circle at the next exit ... and left signal to tell others that they are staying in the circle at the next available exit ... are obeying the 'right signal' law and being defensive (and safe) drivers as well. Especially when confusion about entering and leaving a circle seems to be a given. Every bit helps.

Return to “Central Okanagan”