HAARP and Earthquakes

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
goatboy
Guru

Re: HAARP and Earthquakes

Post by goatboy »

50-ish wrote:sorry, i still don't see that as a more plausible explanation due to the lack of information we have about that. the impacts of sun spot activity on the earth's tectonic shifting, though, has a substantial amount of information backing it.

:rate10:

Occam's razor would be best applied in most of these cases.

It states that among competing hypotheses, the one that makes the fewest assumptions should be selected
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

50-ish wrote:sorry, i still don't see that as a more plausible explanation due to the lack of information we have about that. the impacts of sun spot activity on the earth's tectonic shifting, though, has a substantial amount of information backing it.

So if this is true what you post. Then they should be able to predict earthquakes. What substantial amount of information do you have to back up your claim on sun spot activity?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
50-ish

Post by 50-ish »

review the numerous articles form several prominent scientific journals cited in this man's videos to see the information. i am not that scientifically inclined myself to have stores of documents relating to the subject as he does.

as far as earthquake prediction is concerned, i don't know if that is possible, and i'm not the one to ask that. perhaps it is mere 20/20 hindsight that is possible, since the activity of sun spots alone might not actually be enough to predict the magnitude and location that easily.

i don't want you to think that i am against you personally, because it's not true. i merely don't have the opinion that HAARP has something to do with earthquakes. this also doesn't mean that i am for HAARP either since i know how much of an effect it can have on humans: http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/display.cfm?ID=20011005223152
goldpot501

Post by goldpot501 »

That is one heck of humanitarian organization, this caarp all right. As it is, in my firm belief, also closely linked with those poisonous emtrails we all see everyday now. They are working in tandem and not independently any more.
Just a little tidbit of fact: I mark my wall calendar every day when there is even a glimpse of sun or that of what lately passes for blue sky. Yippie, we in Kootenays had a grand total of 63 days that could be called that. We really feel that oval warmimg!
Any one listening too cBc news on thursday would fought an interesting tidbit on a us scientist getting anoyed by being told not to disclose the report on current arctic findings.
Apparently it is in conflict of truth with some official arper.. reports. Will be interesting if he came trough an is able to inform us what his finding are, without being stifled. Just quessing here of course, but did he find perhaps that the ice is melted by those planed dumping salts on arctic ice.... Well it works on our roads and sidewalks, just saying. Hasnt't salt being just recently being found in Antarctic, i mean days ago? The stipulation on that is that it connected with mars once containing water. I dont understand connection with mars but salt on poles doesn't bode well for oval warming farce supporters either.
Our country has never been more shrouded in secrecy than it is now. ospriacy or not, why are we not to be trusted with 'ruth? As I write this very moment I can see the emtrails, yes emtrails and not on trails being spread across the coy. The plan" is traveling from west to east the air current is gong from north to south its: Friday 15, 10:10 am. This aint no on trail thats for darn sure. A lousy speller but you know the reason.......

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”