I wil tell you how to be financially successful and wealthy.

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

I wil tell you how to be financially successful and wealthy.

Post by Thinktank »

Hello,

Do you want to have finacial blessings in your life? It's easy. Just join a church.

the 'PROSPERITY THEOLOGY says that financial blessing is the will of God for Christians, and that faith, positive speech, and donations to Christian ministries will always increase one's material wealth. I'm not talking about that. You can have all the faith in the world and if you think it's okay to pay 20% on your overdue credit card, you won't be wealthy.

Here's my plan. Join a church. Act extremely religious and get everyone to trust you. And then sell stuff to people in the church for more profit than normal. It will be like taking candy from a baby, because the world is full of nice trusting people, just itching to unload some money on other people in their church. The goal is to make a few thousand dollars profit every year, from church people. In ten years - $30,000 (at least) in you pocket, extra, just from joining a church. That's what I
call good thinking.

discuss.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Static
Guru

Re: I wil tell you how to be financially successful and weal

Post by Static »

Wow....sleazeball is the first thing that comes to mind.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Geez, I dunno if ten years of my life is worth $30,000 if it means joining a church.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

cliffy1
Übergod

Post by cliffy1 »

Just imagine what you could make if you joined 5 churches. A friend opened a sign painting shop in Revelstoke a while back. He was told by the Alliance pastor that if he wanted to be successful, he would have to join his church. Since my friend was repulsed by having to join any church, he did the next best thing. He was also a stained glass craftsman, so he offered to fix the church's stained glass windows for nothing. He prospered so much that he retired at 50.
Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breast of a woman who has been dead that long.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”