Disturbing manifesto of a psycho ex-cop

grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: Disturbing manifesto of a psycho ex-cop

Post by grammafreddy »

SurplusElect wrote:
Aside from your very narrow and racist viewpoint (White people only vote for other whites - or are they better than that? Or are blacks not as noble as whites and only vote black?), I suppose all the "white rednecks" want to kill him because he's black - based on your line of thinking - which was my point.

Richard Nixon was booted out of office, and no (official senator) heckled him during speeches. Slightly worse actions than "obamacare".

The states is a cesspool of racism.

That wasn't racist - it was fact. I didn't even mention white rednecks or who wanted to kill him. Is that your racist attitude showing up? LOL

Obama is a lame duck president now. He can't run again so he's not too worried about voters getting too ticked off at him. Obamacare is not even a joke any more.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
SurplusElect
Übergod

Post by SurplusElect »

grammafreddy wrote:That wasn't racist - it was fact.

"Black people vote for blacks and that's a fact"

You are racist if you believe that. Time for a mirror stare, GF. What about white people? Do they only vote for white people? Are they better? Worse? Why? How many white people voted for Obama? Are they victims of self hate towards their own race? Guilt? Are the black people that vote for George W Bush self hating blacks, or just smart? Damn GF, that is ugly.

You stated that people want to kill him because he was a "bad president". A bad president that was re-elected and not kicked out of office because of criminal charges? There are plenty of secret service reports and media accounts about the secret service reports explaining the reasons behind the statistics. Black President = lots of racist idiots threatening the president.

Am I a racist because I acknowledge that Apartheid was a racist regime? Hardly. It is not racist to understand there are countries in the world with populations that are racist.

Currently in LA, where there were racial riots a few years ago, there is a trained ex-military cop targeting dirty cops for singling out minorities and racist illegal police actions. The "black" President is constantly disrespected and threatened, more so than any other president. The US has a serious racial problem. My own family chose to immigrate to Canada for this very reason.

When you have "the founding fathers of a country" all owning slaves, what can you expect?
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

So they found his burned truck , and then spent 3 days searching for him nearby. He absolutely knew they would do that. Either he was miles away before they found the truck , or he offed himself and is covered by snow.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

gordon_as wrote:So they found his burned truck , and then spent 3 days searching for him nearby. He absolutely knew they would do that. Either he was miles away before they found the truck , or he offed himself and is covered by snow.

I was guessing that he would have commandeered another vehicle long before the cops got there. Strange that he left his night vision goggles and sniper rifles with silencers in the burnt truck unless he came up with a plan B that was good enough that he didn't need them. If he killed himself there the dogs probably would have found him by now.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Maybe he has more night vision glasses and sniper rifles and he wants them to think he doesn't?
__________________________________________________________________________________________

FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

grammafreddy wrote:I think this manhunt is more about spite. His long letter (did anyone read it?) spilled the beans and expressed his frustration with all the dirty cops he's had to deal with - when he was only trying to do the right thing and get the police force(s) cleaned up which ended with his good name being dragged through the mud as they denied any facts and evidence he presented to his equally dirty and corrupt superiors.

If they ever catch up to him, he's a dead man. Unfortunately, the police are so full of rage, they are taking out innocent people - shoot first, then check to see who they shot.

I don't think it's about spite at all. After all, he did murder two people. I think they would respond the same way against anybody who murders a bunch of people and threatens to do so again.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

grammafreddy wrote:Maybe he has more night vision glasses and sniper rifles and he wants them to think he doesn't?

Good thought.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

grammafreddy wrote:I think this manhunt is more about spite. His long letter (did anyone read it?) spilled the beans and expressed his frustration with all the dirty cops he's had to deal with - when he was only trying to do the right thing and get the police force(s) cleaned up which ended with his good name being dragged through the mud as they denied any facts and evidence he presented to his equally dirty and corrupt superiors.

If they ever catch up to him, he's a dead man. Unfortunately, the police are so full of rage, they are taking out innocent people - shoot first, then check to see who they shot.

FreeRights wrote:I don't think it's about spite at all. After all, he did murder two people. I think they would respond the same way against anybody who murders a bunch of people and threatens to do so again.

You could be right. After reading his manifesto, I did think this comment from the police chief was rather funny, though ...

Officials will re-examine the allegations by Christopher Dorner, 33, that his law enforcement career was undone by racist colleagues, Police Chief Charlie Beck announced Saturday. While he promised to hear out Dorner if he surrenders, Beck stressed that he was ordering a review of his 2007 case because he takes the allegation of racism in his department seriously.

"I do this not to appease a murderer. I do it to reassure the public that their police department is transparent and fair in all the things we do," the chief said in a statement.

Beck wasn't quite so concerned about racism and transparency when it was Dorner making accusations against his fellow police officers. Then it was all about discrediting the guy who was blowing the whistle and exposing the police force as racist and corrupt.

Nobody is saying he actually murdered two people - but they do say they suspect he did. I wonder if those people were murdered before or after the manifesto was put on Facebook. Maybe it was someone else who took advantage of that. Just a thought, is all ...

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Interesting find.....

Suspected LAPD Killer Found $8,000 And Returned It To An Oklahoma Church In 2002!

ENID, Okla. —

The military stresses integrity. It is apparently a lesson learned well by two Vance Air Force Base students.

An Enid church is a little richer today thanks to the integrity of Lt. Andrew Baugher, a Marine student at Vance, and Ensign Chris Dorner, a Navy student pilot.

The two were driving into Enid Sunday afternoon when they spotted a bank bag in the middle of the road.

After turning around, they picked up the bag and found it contained nearly $8,000. They promptly took the bag to the Enid Police Department

The money belongs to Enid Korean Church of Grace, 724 W. Randolph, and the bag contained $7,792 in cash and checks.

"I thought it was a wallet. We turned around and found it was a bank envelope," Baugher said. "We opened it and found plenty of cash in there."

Baugher said the pair did not know if the money was lost or stolen, but took it to the police department.

"I thought it was a piece of cardboard," Dorner said. "When we passed it I thought it was a large purse and turned around."

When the two opened the envelope, they saw the checks and the church's deposit slip.

Not everyone would have returned the money, but Baugher and Dorner said "it's an integrity thing."

Both were taught honest as children, and integrity is stressed in their military training.

Baugher grew up in Ankeny, Iowa, a small town north of Des Moines, and was raised in a church.

Dorner was raised by his mother in La Palma, Calif., in Orange County. Both men learned the value of honesty as they were raised.

"It was just the right thing to do," Baugher said. "I have loan payments it could have taken care of."

Baugher said he learned the pastor of the church had placed the bag on top of his car and it fell off.

Baugher, a Marine, is a member of the Joint Specialized Undergraduate Pilot Training program at Vance. He hopes to fly an F-18. Dorner, a Navy officer, hopes to fly SH-60 helicopters used for search and rescue and in special operations.

"The military stresses integrity," Dorner said. "There was a couple of thousand dollars, and if people are willing to give that to a church, it must be pretty important to them."

He said it was "a little scary" having that much money in front of him.

Dorner said his mother taught him honesty and integrity.

"I didn't work for it, so it's not mine. And it was for the church," he said. "It's not so much the integrity, but it was someone else's money. I would hope someone would do that for me."

Both students received telephone calls Sunday evening from a church member, whose name they could not understand.

One phrase they did hear was, "God bless you. Thank you."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/lapd ... oma-church
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

All I'll say is, this guy isn't dumb. This is a very interesting & fascinating (and, obviously, sad) story to be following.
Your bias suits you.
SurplusElect
Übergod

Post by SurplusElect »

averagejoe wrote:Suspected LAPD Killer Found $8,000 And Returned It To An Oklahoma Church In 2002!

Fits the profile that he refused to be a dirty cop and was fired for it.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Woodenhead wrote:All I'll say is, this guy isn't dumb. This is a very interesting & fascinating (and, obviously, sad) story to be following.

Yes, he comes off as a fairly intelligent person. Dangerous and extremely mentally unstable too.

PS: Unibomber had a PH.D. if I'm not mistaken.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

Yep. (math PHD from Harvard - had to check) Just goes to show that being "dumb" isn't a prerequisite to being a murderer/criminal. The smarter they are, the scarier they are.
Your bias suits you.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Another interesting article....

Should an armed drone be dispatched to kill Christopher Dorner?

Why should the lives of law enforcement agents be risked to apprehend this suspected domestic terrorist?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... rones-lapd

Maybe he should have his day in court........?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
SurplusElect
Übergod

Post by SurplusElect »

averagejoe wrote:Should an armed drone be dispatched to kill Christopher Dorner?

Interesting that they classify him as a "domestic terrorist".

That means he is not afforded the same rights as others? Can we torture him?

Obviously using "drones" means the line between criminal and terrorist is being blurred.

Science Fiction movies are coming true. The government is going to classify every criminal as a terrorist, and our rights will evaporate into thin air.

Should we use drones on him? I guess that means he's not going to court?

Or suppose that, as feared, he makes his way into Mexico. What's the objection to sending an armed drone to killing him there?

The UN might have something to say. Murdering US citizens in foreign countries with drones with no trial?
Last edited by SurplusElect on Feb 12th, 2013, 9:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “World”