Wow, this describes my kid to a T!

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Wow, this describes my kid to a T!

Post by Glacier »

After watching this video it has occurred to me that much, if not most, of the ADHD and other such problems exploding in recent years are probably diet related. Instead of prescribing drugs, how about we change their diets?

http://www.dianecraft.org/video_bob.htm
Last edited by Glacier on Feb 14th, 2013, 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Wow, this describes my kid to a tee!

Post by kibbs »

Its so much easier to drug kids then change there diet or lower our expectations of people with lower levels of saturation.
Doctors cant prescribe diet supplemental programs.Its smart of you to question the growing trend. Here's a link to similar thread.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=45392
Peace be with you.
50-ish

Re: Wow, this describes my kid to a tee!

Post by 50-ish »

http://www.arrowsmithschool.org/arrowsmithschool-toronto/index.html

it is a pity that these kinds of schools are not available in every city.
rideforever
Übergod

Re: Wow, this describes my kid to a T!

Post by rideforever »

Diet and exercise are two of the best ways to increase physical and mental health. They should be the first thing that gets prescribed.

It seems so obvious. Humans have evolved for millions of years getting lots of exercise. Only since the industrial revolution have we started sitting around so much. When people start going crazy or having trouble sleeping they dont need anti depressants and sleeping pills they just need some exercise. If they have no energy for exercise they might need to intake some fuel aka nutrients etc instead of pouring pop and cheezburgs in their gas tank.

Return to “Social Concerns”