Elizabeth Warren embarrassing US Bank regulators.

StraitTalk
Lord of the Board

Elizabeth Warren embarrassing US Bank regulators.

Post by StraitTalk »

hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Re: Elizabeth Warren embarrassing US Bank regulators.

Post by hobbyguy »

And so it begins. Not sure she can pull it off, but at least someone is going after the psycopathic crooks on Wall St.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/halahtouryalai/2012/11/07/elizabeth-warrens-big-win-is-a-crushing-defeat-for-big-banks/

Hopefully Forbes prediction of a crushing defeat for the big banks is correct. Have to admire her guts for making enemies of folks like Jamie Dimon.

The interesting sidebar is the high level of support she got from Obama. Was he looking for a point person to lead a charge now that he no longer needs any support from Wall St. for future elections???

Perhaps his famous "flexibilty" comment http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/26/us-nuclear-summit-obama-medvedev-idUSBRE82P0JI20120326 had more in mind than just missile talks...
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

I'm a big fan of hers. I look forward to seeing her kicking *bleep* and taking name for many more years.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

Good for her! It's about time somebody started asking some of the hard questions about how a handful of financial elites could bring virtually every western economy to its knees and get away with it!!!!!
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin

Return to “World”