Travel Deals

livewire
Fledgling

Travel Deals

Post by livewire »

Like to go to Mexico for a week in a few weeks from Kelowna or Vancouver - there are a billion websites - any favorites out there? I hear of people who get these smokin' deals last minute...
Veovis
Guru

Re: Travel Deals

Post by Veovis »

Considering that Westjet is the carrier for many of the packages you get from sell off vacation, redtag, and escapes Simply using westjetvacations.com is the exact same price.

However on the other sites you will get packages by sunquest and others which will be listed as cheaper than the westjet ones however their taxes are often 2-3 times higher ultimately making them more expensive.

Also with each one you look at check the actual flights, some have overnights in Toronto, some go through Calgary and depending on departure days and returns it will vary. Once you find the route you want to the place you want alternate weeks to see what price works best.

Or you can go to a local travel agency. I know friends that used them and got the same price as online.
XT225
Lord of the Board

Post by XT225 »

I bet there are some smokin good deals out there on Cruises :dyinglaughing: :spinball: :skyisfalling: :discodance: . Sorry, couldn't resist. I know its kind of a crappy situation (pun intended) but cruisin will not be on my agenda for some time to come.
Liquidnails
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Liquidnails »

livewire
Fledgling

Post by livewire »

Thanks liquidnails. I'll try the travel agent thing today.

We were laughing about cruise specials last night :dyinglaughing: so I checked....nope! Maybe because we did some math and @ 4000 people getting $500, a refund, a free cruise, airfair etc we figured its going to cos them about 12-14 million. :ohmygod:

Return to “B.C.”