Promising singer ends it by self induced gunshot

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Promising singer ends it by self induced gunshot

Post by GordonH »

Mindy McCready http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/min ... -1.1160748

May you rest in peace
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
underscore
Übergod

Re: Promising singer ends it by self induced gunshot

Post by underscore »

The father of one of her sons commits suicide and then she does the same. What kind of selfish **** would do that to their children? If that's the kind of crap she does to her children then I have zero respect for her.
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.
banjr89
Fledgling

Post by banjr89 »

underscore wrote:The father of one of her sons commits suicide and then she does the same. What kind of selfish **** would do that to their children? If that's the kind of crap she does to her children then I have zero respect for her.

It's that kind of ignorance regarding mental health issues, that may drive people to do desperate things. Perhaps she was so lost in depression that she thought her kids were better off without her ? So easy for people to judge hey ?

"You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through"
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

banjr89 wrote:
It's that kind of ignorance regarding mental health issues, that may drive people to do desperate things. Perhaps she was so lost in depression that she thought her kids were better off without her ? So easy for people to judge hey ?

With all due respect they never once mentioned " depression " or did I miss it ?
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

If you look a little closer in her history, you will find a whole series of failed relationships, drug abuse, alcoholism.

Impaired driving, forging prescription drugs, assault of her own mother, probation violations.
Her children were taken into foster care and she was under investigation in the death of her boyfriend.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Proving once again that money isn't the cure, the salvation or the end all, be all.

She should have had it all. Hits raking in dollars, should have had a place paid off, a good advisor and income vehicles to pay for the between times between hits. But no.

So sad.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”