Two bodies recovered from SUV

Andy S
Board Meister

Re: Two Bodies recovered from SUV

Post by Andy S »

Of note:
From CHBC..
"At this time investigators are working at identifying the identities of the two individuals and contacting the next of kin," says Moskaluk. But CHBC News has learned that one of them may be a woman seen driving a vehicle similar to the one that crashed into the building.
The vehicle was a Cadillac Escalade that belongs to one of the tenants that lives in the building complex.
Police paid that building a visit Tuesday morning. Neighbours describe the woman as young, blond and pretty."
One can always reason with reason.
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Food for more speculation.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"grammafreddy"]
normaM wrote:I don't get the jokes
Seriously, one minute ppl are peeing in their pants when a clubhouse opens in the Mission
next everyone is crime solving.
Criminals or not, 2 people are dead. As in not coming back. As in they have family members.

IF they are gang members or IF they are drug dealers, their families are better off without them. I have no problem with dead gang members or dead drug dealers.[/quote]

yap :rate10:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
grumpies daughter
Board Meister

Post by grumpies daughter »

Okay, new possible motive, ex boyfriend, who still has keys to the escalade, hides inside, and kills ex, and new boyfriend,
try to live your whole life west of the rockies
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

TreeGuy wrote:A human life is a human life. Who are any of us to place a value on their lives. These were fellow humans that were born to a mother and a father. Someone right now is shedding tears over their death.

not
if they were drug dealers ,they are scum what they sell kills people

wake up and smell the coffee
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
MissL
Fledgling

Post by MissL »

As someone who has had the awful experience of having a family member become victim to the awful things drugs can do to you I wouldn't have ever wished it on my worst enemy. However that family member was still someone I loved and thank god they got help and have been clean for quite some time. To all you people saying drug dealers and gang members deserve to die and you have no compassion to them, SHAME ON YOU! I hate to say this but I would love to see your opinion on the matter if one of your family members got into drugs and had their life pulled out from under their feet!
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

MissL wrote:To all you people saying drug dealers and gang members deserve to die and you have no compassion to them, SHAME ON YOU!

I'll say not all drug dealers deserve a dead end.
I'll also say that all gang members do.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

MissL wrote:As someone who has had the awful experience of having a family member become victim to the awful things drugs can do to you I wouldn't have ever wished it on my worst enemy. However that family member was still someone I loved and thank god they got help and have been clean for quite some time. To all you people saying drug dealers and gang members deserve to die and you have no compassion to them, SHAME ON YOU! I hate to say this but I would love to see your opinion on the matter if one of your family members got into drugs and had their life pulled out from under their feet!

:rate10:
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

MissL wrote:As someone who has had the awful experience of having a family member become victim to the awful things drugs can do to you I wouldn't have ever wished it on my worst enemy. However that family member was still someone I loved and thank god they got help and have been clean for quite some time. To all you people saying drug dealers and gang members deserve to die and you have no compassion to them, SHAME ON YOU! I hate to say this but I would love to see your opinion on the matter if one of your family members got into drugs and had their life pulled out from under their feet!

I used to have a sister. She got addicted to drugs and was murdered. She didn't deal - but she used what a dealer sold her. You expect me to like drug dealers? Not a ghost of a chance. The only good dealer is a dead one.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

well some of you are ok with FORGIVING drug dealers selling drugS that kill people
some of us are NOT
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://gm.ca/gm/english/vehicles/cadill ... ade%20cost

Says the Cadillac Escalade starts at $80,777 but you can request a quote!

REQUEST A QUOTE!

:ohmygod: Where did someone that young get that kind of cash for a vehicle but living there in West Kelowna.

This one is more realistic: $63,000 to $82,500 CND. http://www.cadillac.com/escalade-suv.html
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

that's what I thought too Queen K...them rides are very expensive...and GrammaFreddie I am sorry to hear that about your sister :(
goalie
Übergod

Post by goalie »

Most likely leased if they were involved in the drug scene. Also, I bought a used one for under 30k, so just because it's an Escalade doesn't mean it was super expensive:)
spaynton

Post by spaynton »

Queen K wrote:http://gm.ca/gm/english/vehicles/cadillac/escalade/overview?adv=86845&mkwid=s4Q6xN2c4|pcrid|15586249518|pmt|b|pkw|escalade%20cost

Says the Cadillac Escalade starts at $80,777 but you can request a quote!

REQUEST A QUOTE!

:ohmygod: Where did someone that young get that kind of cash for a vehicle but living there in West Kelowna.

This one is more realistic: $63,000 to $82,500 CND. http://www.cadillac.com/escalade-suv.html

Vehicle could be leased. Those condos are around $250-400k, or are rented out by their owners. Combine a mortgage/rent payment with a lease payment, a dual professional incomes could easily afford that (assuming she has spouse, and they both work). However, illegal means of earning money could also make that vehicle quite affordable.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

there is nothing more that i hate than the expression- as you said--------i would never wish this on my worst enemy
really, would any one with a worst enemy not wish the worst on them????????????????
i would
drug dealers kill people,no pity here sorry

Return to “Central Okanagan”