Lying to ICBC can be expensive.

gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Lying to ICBC can be expensive.

Post by gordon_as »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... .htm#87671

ha ha ha ha ha , They will probably give all their assets to a family member then declare bankruptcy.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Lying to ICBC can be expensive.

Post by Bsuds »

Sounds like it serves them right.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
ticat900
Board Meister

Post by ticat900 »

Bsuds wrote:Sounds like it serves them right.

why is it that its always East indians that are involved when it comes to scaming an insurance company.Is that the first thing they learn when they come over here? its either a asian,easteren europeon(russian etc) or east indian
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Well if that is the case, that it's always east indians, then I suggest it is a quality they have before they come here.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

ticat900 wrote:why is it that its always East indians that are involved when it comes to scaming an insurance company.Is that the first thing they learn when they come over here? its either a asian,easteren europeon(russian etc) or east indian

Cause white people never lie.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
ticat900
Board Meister

Post by ticat900 »

ticat900 wrote:why is it that its always East indians that are involved when it comes to scaming an insurance company.Is that the first thing they learn when they come over here? its either a asian,easteren europeon(russian etc) or east indian

Cause white people never lie.
by captain unawesome

I think most level headed clear thinking posters here know and agree with exactly what i said here.If you care not to beleive because of your thinking so be it.sometimes the truth needs to be told these days instead of the sick political correctness that people seem to serve up these days.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I"m pretty sure it isn't the colour of your skin that causes you to lie. I've known some pretty slimy white guys in my day. I wonder if Bernie Madoff was from India.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Love to see cheats caught.

But I will admit, there are times when ICBC can make a liar out of anyone. I made the mistake of saying that I didn't know when the crack in my sunroof started, which was the truth, had the thing closed all winter. ICBC said that there is a probability it could have been there when I baught it used. So wouldn't cover me. 1st claim in over 20 years. Know better next time.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
ticat900
Board Meister

Post by ticat900 »

Glacier wrote:I"m pretty sure it isn't the colour of your skin that causes you to lie. I've known some pretty slimy white guys in my day. I wonder if Bernie Madoff was from India.

no one brought up colour? except you.I have seen first hand many many times where people of EI decent have been involved in ICBC,BC medical and unemployment frauds to name but a few.Its a fact and to denie its true is silly
Tero
Board Meister

Post by Tero »

ticat900 wrote:I think most level headed clear thinking posters here know and agree with exactly what i said here.If you care not to beleive because of your thinking so be it.sometimes the truth needs to be told these days instead of the sick political correctness that people seem to serve up these days.

Wow - racism, sterotyping, and narrow mindedness is alive and THRIVING here on the Castanet forums.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Fair enough, my bad.... hey, I'm just about finished reading this book. The premise of the book is that not all cultures are equal. Wilders lays out the facts as to why this is the case. If you read one book this, make it this one. Prepare to be shocked. Even in the Netherlands -the most liberal place on earth - 57% of the population recognizes the worst mistake the country has ever made was to let in too many immigrants.

Many people come to the Netherlands, not to conform to Dutch society, but rather to impose their own laws and rules on the Dutch. It has gotten so bad that the native Dutch women are being forced to cover their heads least they get harassed or robbed. Most are leaving these areas that their families have lived in for 100s of years, and police are too afraid to enter such zones. Everyone should read this book.

That said, let's remember that no all Indians, Arabs, etc. are rotten. Most are law abiding, just like the rest of us.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Is it fair to call it a "rule of thumb" instead of racism.

Rule of thumb

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

A rule of thumb is a principle with broad application that is not intended to be strictly accurate or reliable for every situation.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
ticat900
Board Meister

Post by ticat900 »

I think most level headed clear thinking posters here know and agree with exactly what i said here.If you care not to beleive because of your thinking so be it.sometimes the truth needs to be told these days instead of the sick political correctness that people seem to serve up these days.[/quote]

Wow - racism, sterotyping, and narrow mindedness is alive and THRIVING here on the Castanet forums.[/quote]

Thats your opinion and your welcome to it.
My opinion is what I posted and firmly beleive to be true and quit provable.If I saw that over my life that it was white english born in canada people whom were more likely to offend I would post that also.would i then be raciest or would that be just be considered being truthfull?
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

ticat900 wrote:My opinion is what I posted and firmly beleive to be true and quit provable.

OK, prove it. Show that the % of insurance fraud is higher for people of South Asian or Eastern European descent.

On a related note, I find racism is quite prevalent amongst people whom are off spring of an incestual relationship with ones sister. I'm pretty sure that is also quite provable.
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

^^^^Whoa, them's fightin' woids! ^^^^^^^^

Return to “B.C.”