CON support falling.

GrooveTunes
Grand Pooh-bah

CON support falling.

Post by GrooveTunes »

All posts are my opinion unless otherwise noted.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: CON support falling.

Post by Glacier »

GrooveTunes wrote:Great news!

"Support for the NDP has also slipped since the election, falling from 30.6 per cent to 26.3 per cent."

You got that right!
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GrooveTunes
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by GrooveTunes »

Cons down 10%, NDP 4%...no worries. :dyinglaughing:
All posts are my opinion unless otherwise noted.
SurplusElect
Übergod

Post by SurplusElect »

Closing the kits coast guard station certainly didn't help the Cons in BC.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

I think it will still be many years before any party realistically threatens the federal Conservatives
– especially if the Liberals choose Justin Bieber, er, I mean Trudeau for their leader.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

GrooveTunes wrote:Cons down 10%, NDP 4%...no worries. :dyinglaughing:

Exactly, no worries of the NDP ever being elected.
Not afraid to say "It".
albertabound
Board Meister

Post by albertabound »

:sunshine: THE country will not elect an ndp govt..they are not dumb as some provinces.Go justin come out.The party in power will always lose some points . until election time then things change.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

People sure have short memories. There is a reason why Huffpoo uses EKOS as their go to polling company and fervently publishes their results. These are the same clowns that in the last election under-estimated, purely by accident of course, the Conservative vote percentage by a total of 5 percentage points, while dramatically over estimating both NDP and Liberal numbers. It appears nothing has changed with EKOS, and the gullible are still falling for their garbage polling. A monkey with a dart board is more accurate.
Not afraid to say "It".
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

steven lloyd wrote:I think it will still be many years before any party realistically threatens the federal Conservatives
– especially if the Liberals choose Justin Bieber, er, I mean Trudeau for their leader.

Exactly. The Liberals, particularly if they choose totally unqualified Trudeau (which I cannot see happening anyway as it would be a very stupid move on their part IMO), will be hard pressed to even make it to official opposition status next election. A few, particularly the young impressed only by name recognition and hair style, will continue to dream though. That party should just fold its tent forever considering what they put this country through after the first Trudeau and Chretien. To be electable they are going to have to get rid of their extreme left wing drivers, and move a long way to the political right to even get to political centre or beyond.

Nab
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Wow ... another NDP thread being opened by the same (now four) provincial NDP political hacks. I think that now makes 14 that have been opened on Castanet in the last two weeks. What they have in common is that they are repetitious NDP hype, lacking facts.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

CALGARY — It speaks volumes about the NDP leader that a Trudeau now boasts better odds of making gains in the Conservative stronghold of western Canada than Thomas Mulcair.

Two premiers — Brad Wall of Saskatchewan and Alberta’s Alison Redford — took the federal NDP leader to task again on Monday over the Keystone XL pipeline. As the western premiers have become the line’s lead champions, Mr. Mulcair has become their chief antagonist.

Mr. Mulcair went to Washington Wednesday to all but discourage the Americans from approving the contentious pipeline. He suggested the Conservative government was “playing people for fools” on Canada’s environmental record — prompting Nancy Pelosi, Democratic leader in the U.S. House of Representatives, to note: “The Canadians don’t want the pipeline in their own country.”

Not only were Mr. Mulcair’s actions “decidedly unhelpful to the Canadian interest,” Mr. Wall said on Monday, they were also untrue.

Alberta has a carbon tax, an environmental research fund and supports carbon capture and storage research. Further, Mr. Wall noted, Canada has regulations on the real carbon dioxide emitters — coal-fired electricity plants — that are in many cases far tougher than what’s in place in the U.S.
Peace be with you.

Return to “Canada”